We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Do you like this forum?

Baldy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel so normal here and wouldn't want to have it any other way.

At home, I am thought to be strange because I don't like many sports. Cars is not a very common interest at all around here, the whole area revolves around sports.

People make fun of me daily because I can name any car and tell it's specs, but I find it strange that they can tell the life history of just some person who plays a sport well that they will porbably never be as good as or even meet.

I fell normal here with a bunch of other car-crazed people and yes, we get into our little debates about which cars are better but, it doesn't matter when it all comes down to it because we all really love the same thing.

I don't know what I would do without this game or these forums. But I do know that I wouldn't be doing anything intersting or near as fun.

I feel so normal here and wouldn't want to have it any other way.

At home, I am thought to be strange because I don't like many sports. Cars is not a very common interest at all around here, the whole area revolves around sports.

People make fun of me daily because I can name any car and tell it's specs, but I find it strange that they can tell the life history of just some person who plays a sport well that they will porbably never be as good as or even meet.

I fell normal here with a bunch of other car-crazed people and yes, we get into our little debates about which cars are better but, it doesn't matter when it all comes down to it because we all really love the same thing.

I don't know what I would do without this game or these forums. But I do know that I wouldn't be doing anything intersting or near as fun.

I adore this forum very much. It's probably the only club with all the madness in here. Are you sure if it's your interest in cars that causes your problems? I have cars as my life and yet I haven't been made fun at for that.

It's not that I like it here, but I'm only here to watch what Andreaz and Randy are doing, to hurt people, and hurt themselves :P J/K.

I lurv this place, and the only reason for my recent inactivity was the lack of interwebs on the PC (Ethernet cable was in the Xbox, and I have to choose, 360, duh :P)

But nau, ze laptop iz hear! YAAAAAAR!

But to sum it all up, this place is great, insane, weird, full of REALLY random people. So of course I like it here :D

I adore this forum very much. It's probably the only club with all the madness in here. Are you sure if it's your interest in cars that causes your problems? I have cars as my life and yet I haven't been made fun at for that.

Kentucky is a very different part of the world, particularly Eastern Kentucky. everyone smokes, everyone drinks beer, alot, everyone has had some experience with drugs, everyone is an idiot and sports is the only thing anyone cares about here. thats it. In my high school, the players of football, basketball, and such are not really that good, but thought of like gods because they play them. They get all the perks, all tge attention, and get away with everything. And the ones who played sports in high school get away with everything and get all the perks when they get older too. it's outright ridiculous. I would love to live somwhere more civilized, and I can't wait until I do

Being totally honest i dont check the forum as much as i used to but thats because my xbox broke and took me ages to get it sent of cause im lazy and then when i got it back i have just been playing far cry 2 and fifa 09. i think the random names are funny and the admins are all a laugh. i still check it most days. when i get back into TDU i will be back on here every day probably!!