We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Never knew the City was still being made! (I just remember the first gen)

Look's a tidy thing but I can't guess what size it is! Look's like it'd be kinda the size of the current EU Accord but the back end say's more like EU Civic or Jazz sized! But being a Honda it look's plush both inside and out! :)

Oh, and welcome to the Honda Owner's club here! :cheeky:

Somewhat like a Jetta or A3 sedan if you will (terms of size).

Looks nice enough, and you've still got a manual motorbike to look forward to.

It is smaller than a Jetta, because the Jetta is Civic sized. This is like a Polo. Yes, there is a Polo sedan. :D

And yes, now i can say vtec kicked in. Lol :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Update...

Yes, same location, different day lol- haven't used an industrial location before now, so much more fun!

16036985146_faa2cc5df8_c.jpg

16062072902_8685d8fa09_c.jpg

16060823761_7acfc6c6b8_c.jpg

16060823071_f633bbb48a_c.jpg

15876997097_5034314c62_c.jpg

15876686929_b02b1924e4_c.jpg

15875317658_c72cbdd4dd_c.jpg

Since previous post:

New headlight bulbs (couldn't believe it, blew a headlight bulb already... hope its not a regular thing)- Phillips ones, really nice and white but damn they were expensive...

Smoked black chrome front guard indicators

Plastidip gloss grey wheels (I did a TERRIBLE job. Satin is not gloss, and its already peeling... I'll have to have another go at it with paint I think.)

(Not pictured) Black leather/red stitching gear stick gaitor and handbrake gaitor.

Genuine Ford dash mat

Eurostyletuning forum sticker, mightycarmods sticker, carsforhope sticker... lol.

Have also purchased a brand new Clarion 2DIN head unit, just waiting on the fascia kit I ordered to arrive and it'll go in. Have 2 12" subs with an amp all in a box in the corolla- am going to steal one sub and the amp, get a single sub ported box and have bass in my life again, just a matter of being bothered to get that box...

BUT yeah. Constantly falling in love with this car :)

People sometimes ask why I say being in the Cappo can make you feel claustrophobic...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22221[/ATTACH]

The Range Rover and i40 are two average sized car's you'll find out on the roads these days. The Cappo is only just up the Rangies bonnet line, and not much higher than the bottom of the side windows on the i40. Now driving it in Rush hour traffic in the city is a good laugh and scary because of this, and alot of idiot's dont seem to see you, and the other half don't want to be behind/beaten by a car so small!

Can you find a Mini somewhere and take a picture of the side by side?

The Cappo is actually slightly bigger if I remember, but it look's smaller overall! Next time I see one i'll hopefully get a side by side! (Not too many kicking around though!)

Is the license plate too big or is the vehicle too small? :phil:

More the car is too small! :lol:

I've been meaning to get a smaller one mead up fro both the front & back, but not got round to it yet.

I feel less invisible riding a motorbike :lol:

And will be safer in one as well...can at least throw yourself off it if needed. I get crushed in it...

It's size doe help alot though, as I can zip in & around places in town that other car's can't. :)

Damn, I'd be pretty upset if mine got that dirty.

It has got a little bit wet though:

16099242881_d1a95104a4_o.jpg

16075376336_0b226af854_b.jpg

Fitted a new battery to try and solve a startup issue. Still had the original Magnetti Marelli one thats not made anymore... shame really. But the Bosch is a much better unit:

16100423742_8e5121286d_b.jpg

Turned out the issue was a dodgy steering lock ecu, which meant that I had to force it before the car would let me start it.

So far I've had a new inlet manifold (with swirls blanked), erg removed and cam belt with water pump... most of it under the extended warranty and purchased. So glad I did that

I need to get another one too I reckon. Was only about a year ago that I replaced my original one, and the VW girl said my car suddenly only needed a smaller/cheaper one. Great... but now I almost can't start my car if I don't drive it more than 10km in a week (which I am borderline on with the motorbike). Already been caught out twice this year and have since disabled the rain sensor when the car is parked.