We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

It's dark out now so I'll get some pics of it tomorrow before I go to uni.

Had my first stall too. :( Managed hill starts fine all day even on the stupidly steep hills yet I stalled it backing up onto my driveway while my mum and the neighbours were watching to see if I could fit through the gap between their car and our house. :lol:

It's awesome though, handles unbelievably well even on the wet roads.

Gonna have to do some work to it but I knew that already but as it is it's fine for driving. :)

I often see a guy driving an orange Mini going to and from work. Looks hilarious. He's got it slammed on some wheels which look so small to me they look like they belong on a wheel-barrow or something :p

Looks tidy, I like the spotlights.

I bet I look quite silly in it too. :lol:

And the spot lights aren't wired up yet. That's just one thing on a long list.

Managed to get a hold of a MIG welder off my mate too so if the rust on the underside goes straight through the floor we can just cut out the rust and weld a new steel plate in. Much cheaper than paying someone a couple hundred pounds.

Need some new rubber seals for the wheel arches too as these ones are a bit knackered.

The tracking needs sorting too but that won't cost much to get done.

Nice mini you got there, take care of her. The Rover Mini's are some of the best! :nods:

Could have two people here with Small British cars,Im close to getting a Metro. :D

For you's who don't know, the Metro was to replace the Mini, and even use the same engines in same case's. Just looking for a good condition MG one to pop-up.

Failing that, a Rover Metro/100 would be good, swap the engine with the 1.6 16V 4-AGe engine! :nuts:

My AE92 Corolla Seca has changed a bit since last time I posted in here.

199586_10200233005731550_797358243_n.jpg

Crappy photo I took today with my phone.

Anyways. Added the following:

Camber bolts (2.5 degrees front, 3.0 degrees rear, gotta get that fixed, wanna get 1.5-2 degrees on the rear at most)

Rare rear window visor/roof spoiler

Rare Toyota genuine headlight protectors- not even faded!

New (second hand) wheels, in a much more healthy 16x7 inch, approx +35/40 offset.

Domo mirror ornament.

Removed mudflaps, because not rally car (although they'd make a sexy rally car- perhaps not a good one, but they'd look tough)

Today I swapped my old bumper for the one that came with the car, which is technically newer lol. Pretty confusing. Took it off in the first place because they have a big black horizontal stripe on them, unless you get a top of the line sports model called an SX, they had all painted bumpers with either red or chrome pin stripes, so I tried to replicate that but kept the black/white theme by having a black pinstripe- thats how i've done it from the start, I just decided to paint the big ugly black stripe yesterday and see how it turned out.

Mods coming soon include- repainting the wheels gloss white and new tyres, new KYB shocks, rear disc brake upgrade :)