We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

I wouldnt get enough use out of coilovers to justify the price. I'm happy with some decent shocks and springs, and my camber bolts. The AE92 Levin/Trueno I plan on owning some day will have coilovers, because it'll see the track. The seca is only a daily/bit of fun here and there car, just not worth spending thousands upon thousands on things I wont get the full potential from. Dont worry, it will be modded more, rear discs are coming, hopefully some day it will have a 4AGE heart (hopefully with 20 valves), just enough to be quick but not impractical.

Since when did bogans know anything about anything?

Hahah so true!

The bogan cars usually never handled to begin with ;)

I hear they're pretty good on water ;)

Thought it was an Aussie term. That's what I read on Jalopnik iirc. :hmmm: :mhmm:

Don't believe everything you read man, the terms we use is "bogan" which is the aussie redneck, and "hoon" is for an inconsiderate driver on the road.

Everyone is labeled as a hoon now because of the idiots ruining it for us.

Here's my families off road buggy. A little background, its got a 1600 CC motor from a VW Beetle, with a turbo added, probably making 150 to 170 hp and weighs about 1000 pounds. It has the same transmission that's used in the competition buggies at the Baja 1000. It has Fox shocks with about 10 to 12 inches of suspension travel, and special tires made for sand driving. Its a pretty sick ride especially when the turbo kicks in.

Just a crappy picture after we installed new LED lights on it

Starting to look like a proper rally car now. I love it.

Thanx! :D

How uncomfortable is it on long trips now Mb?

It's actually comfortable. The seats are better then stock, as they give such brilliant support.

The only thing my passengers always whine about is the noise on the highway.