We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Would you pass the UK Driving Theory Test?

Eudemon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Stopping distances are made up from thinking distance plus braking distance. For every 10 mph of speed what is your thinking distance?" speed limits and stopping distance test

you guys really have to deal with nonsense questions like this to drive?

i cant even take these test's. i know the driving would be easy, but i would have to learn all these weird crossing's,built up area things, limited and unlimited carriageway stuff. and what is a lollypop lady?

and what is a lollypop lady?

It's a female that stands at traffic lights handing out lollies to stationary cars waiting for the green lights. Well, that would be good if true. But they use them outside schools. They stop the traffic so kids can cross the road safely.

Random fact. They used to have chalk and if a car didn't stop they would chalk its number plate in the black line in the middle of the circle, this was easier than remembering the reg plate or trying to find pen and paper. Later they would report the offender to the police who would issue a fine.

Don;'t think they do it nowadays tho.

Also the police in bulgaria have mini lollipops to stop cars for checks, I should know I was randomly stopped :p

25 for me. But as this is probably the first test I take and I've never studyied such things, I think that's quite good.

oooooooooooo!!!!! Almost, just - 2 points and I wouldn't be the guy with the worst grade anymore. Darn it. Meh, don't care anyways, you british ppl drive on the wrong side of the road!

• 2 years later...