We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

I am hoping that after E3 is done.They would update the tdu2 site and make it more like tdu1 where we can be able to see all the dealerships and 360 views of the cars and local monuments via in-game satellite.

no, i prefer the current set-up, i'm sure they will add more to the 'Game' section when we get to the release date

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome trailer. 10/10

I spotted the south-east lighthouse from O'ahu (I've been filming there recently), as well as the roundabout at Mokapu Peninsula, also Diamond Crater in a few scenes, and once shot that looked similar to Eden Island (via Teleport in the first game). I also saw a new Car Wash building. Looks like the car dealers will be availble during night-time in game (I guess I'd work late if I had an appointment to sell a car worth 6 figures) :)

The police car livery looks unfinished, and they appeared to be chasing just the one car (didn't see other racers there), but at least we saw them. House customization looks simple but good. The car engines sounded very nice. I also heard some proper brake squeaking noises there instead of tyre-skid noises.

Edited the first post with the new info, thanks Cuban.

I have HD 720p version uploading now to YouTube in 5 minutes.

I will edit it to this post.

EDIT: Here it is!

EDIT 2: Oh crap, there was HD version already on the first post.

Ryzza5, you can still add it if you want, so it would be from TDUC member :)