We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Strategy Informer's TDU2 Interview

Eudemon

:D maybe exotics as this famous artwork 'buggy - lambo transformer'

I seriously hope not. I also don't see why they would implement that in a game. Remember the car design contest for TDU1? The horrible thing that won was eventually not implemented in the game, mainly because it would need a transform option to change from motorbike to 4 wheeled vehicle.

I really don't hope we get transformer stuff in it. Then I would prefer a system like in Supercar Street Challenge. Unlock carfronts, rearends, wheels, headlights, mirrors, wings, and morph the fronts and rears to make your own supercar. With points you win by winning races, you can spend the points to handling, acceleration, speed and braking.

I seriously hope not. I also don't see why they would implement that in a game. Remember the car design contest for TDU1? The horrible thing that won was eventually not implemented in the game, mainly because it would need a transform option to change from motorbike to 4 wheeled vehicle.

I really don't hope we get transformer stuff in it. Then I would prefer a system like in Supercar Street Challenge. Unlock carfronts, rearends, wheels, headlights, mirrors, wings, and morph the fronts and rears to make your own supercar. With points you win by winning races, you can spend the points to handling, acceleration, speed and braking.

I don't think he meant transforming cars in the game. From what I read into it, he means that he thinks or wants buggies in the game, seeing as they showed concept artwork with a buggy in it.

Just kidding, some were speaking about exotics, so it immediately remembered me about these strange old artworks. In NFS series, lamborghini murcielago is classified as exotics.

Here is my explanation, nothing great so far :)

Strategy Informer: Is there going to be an auction house in the game? Are you looking for players to customise cars and sell them off for a profit?

Alain Jarniou: Not on day one if you're speaking about a market. This is the kind of thing we plan to make quickly if the community asks for it.

I hope that it'll be alot better than in the last game, as in an eBay style system where you put it up for a set time, maybe a reserve price. And hopefully a way you can sell a car to a mate.....ok it means people would be able to give a Ferrari when they get the game, but its no bigge! Hopefully they add it in!

:D maybe exotics as this famous artwork 'buggy - lambo transformer'

When i read that, my mind instantly though of this

Didn't I read that they were 'exotic', or is that just the Chinese Whispers effect again?
To be exact " and these are mostly exotic cars". So there is room for a buggy, but most of them will be exotics. Though personally i don't really care about buggies.

Nah, I think just the looks of the ocean. In the previous part the water was not transparent, it was a solid reflecting flat surface, but as you see in the trailers, it seems to be transparent, and that asks for more realistic seafloors.

But who knows...

Yea, he more than likely means that the water looks a lot more realistic now, like you actually see through the surface of the water.

I wonder what happens if we "accidentally" push our friends into the see. :lol:

*Looks nervously at Ryzza* I'll think I'll start parking in corners now... :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

• 1 month later...