We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leearigold: TDU Central live at Eden Games in Lyon http://twitpic.com/1t8zx0

TurboDuck

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to tackle that one though as the settings were set in stone with no tweaks (they will be in actuality), but I will give you impressions for sure, if I can.

Can you clarify what were those settings you are talking about and what can you "tweak"?;)

for a whole year? that's insane, took me about an hour to knock some foolproof ones up on Gmod. Hell, with so much time being spent on them ill even use them whilst drifting!

thats in 1 car

why dont you try with 200 cars? lool

I know that it took so much for a simple thing but, that means that is really well done

He does indeed, he's great he was cheating a little by asking some of the questions he had seen around before we could ask them! I think he was 5 - 0 up on us with that, oooh he's a sly one!

Oh I forgot to say Eden will be able to track the usage of the turn signals apparently. ;)

assuming you printed out our "little" list of questions, without revealing too much, were you able to get any answers besides the turn signal working?
Sorry mate can't say. I know that's harsh but if I say Yes rumours fly, if I say No I get shouted at by you guys :lol:.

thats in 1 car

why dont you try with 200 cars? lool

I know that it took so much for a simple thing but, that means that is really well done

Are you saying that mine weren't well done?:sulk: Joking, Im just ecstatic that they have been put in the game and worked on to a high standard, I imagine that Cruising will be 10x better in TDU2.

Tracking turn signal usage? don't tell the real life authorities about it... otherwise we'll end up with a new type of camera to worry about on the roads.

He does indeed, he's great he was cheating a little by asking some of the questions he had seen around before we could ask them! I think he was 5 - 0 up on us with that, oooh he's a sly one!

Oh I forgot to say Eden will be able to track the usage of the turn signals apparently. ;)

Maybe there will be a blinker achievement/trophy.

Achievement Unlocked - You used the blinkers 500 TImes

PS: Diablo are u allowed to tell us if the "Power Beauty Soul" lights come on in the dash of the Astons when u start them? Just wondering.

loool guys...

Give Diablo a break! looool he is exhausted I guess... dont kill him now if he doesnt answer.

We should wait for tomorrow.

If we reached to wait since we have know about TDU2 is coming, i think that a day will not make mad nobody lol.

@NutsAndy an hour is a lot! I cant even make that LOOL

I have one important question, a question that nobody knows.

How are the engine sounds of the cars? It is so important that they are realistic. Without the real engine sound, the driving experience is gone for 80%.

Can you tell me this one Diablo?

Guys, slooow down. He is going to write a report which I imagine will be up here at some point tomorrow or Friday containing his experiences from the day and what he can and can't tell us. He won't hold back anything that he is allowed to give us so hopefully a lot of your questions will be answered then. If they remain unanswered then likelihood is he can't give you an answer, or he isn't allowed to.

I have one important question, a question that nobody knows.

How are the engine sounds of the cars? It is so important that they are realistic. Without the real engine sound, the driving experience is gone for 80%.

Can you tell me this one Diablo?

Being a sound modder, I too would like a detailed description on audio quality compared to the first TDU and also to our mods(of which a good number was of much greater quality than Eden's original work;))!:D

Eagerly awaiting that report!:monkeydance::excited::nuts::thumbsup: