We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I'm Blue Dab-A-Dee-Dab-A-Die

Who

People often ask me; "Man, what do you think of the man", an I'm like, "Man, I don't like the man, the man is there to try and be better than the other man" which makes me think "Damn, this man business is hurting my head, man, Im'ma go drink this shoe polish man, to clear my head of all this man business, man"

I was only a boy back then man, young and naive, man I didn't know how things would change

So, here I am, sold out, working for the man... The admittedly rather duck-shaped man, but alas, some say he is a man, others say he invented the man, all we know is, that in this Starsky and Hutch Huggy Bear impression, he is the man, TDUcK is now my boss man, and man, it feels good.

[/70's Cop Show Stereotype]

Ok, before I start taking myself slightly seriously, I must first instruct you that your emergency exits are located in the top left ()... or the top right for the other ~95% of computer users, and in case of emergency I recommend that you ask for someone else's help as i'm probably the one responsible for whichever disaster is happening!

Anyway, I digress, I'm now a member of the Mod Squad, and I'll be chasing you around on my virtual vespa before you know it ...What do you mean not that sort of mod? with my new Ban-Ram (have to fit a sheep reference in there somewhere eh?) before you know it... or at the very least following you from about a Mile behind if my TDU experience is anything to go by...

Anyway! Nice to be here! (by which I mean with power, i've been here for 3 years now in 'mortal' form :p)

A sign of an elitist git, or in layman's terms, a mac user :P Only macs display it properly, and basically, it's the apple logo as a text character. For some reason PC's won't display it... strange...

Thanks for the welcome, and yes, they've allready set me my first task... I'm off to france later to pick up the wheelbarrow full of used knickers that mike left behind in france. It's a hard life, but luckily they're paying me £30,000 a year and the company car is a jaguar...

:( I wish