We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delayed!!!

Speed

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard about Ferrari? No, for the simple reason the list is not yet finished. They actually are having a car of the day contest (although they skip a few days sometimes), but the list is only partially known (the entire list for all vehicles):

Ferrari has refused previous games due to a) damage and b) police. The name "Hot Pursuit" can be defined as a police chase that is a close match and very action packed - so, crashes. Dunno, but maybe you can work out their chances of being in NFS:HP3. ;)

EDIT: What is up with the page system? I keep getting put on the last page. Anyway, to follow these discussions, yes, making the models usually leads to out-of-date models. However, certain companies (Sony and Turn 10 come immediately to mind) contact the manufacturers to give them information about upcoming models (like the GT-R in GT5P, or the then-brand-new BMW M5 in FM1).

-Leadfoot

The lack of news has also made IGN do odd things:

http://uk.pc.ign.com/objects/018/018322.html

See the updates of 8 and 9 September? Click them :p

If they'd just freakin' publish that hands-on review they did... I bet we'll get it after TDU2 release ¬¬

well, guess my old age has caught me. i dont see these updates in there.

i see 2 for goldeneye,1 for resident evil,1 for guitar hero and 1 for lego star wars. all dated for the 9th

Maybe one of us should let Eden know what the definition of various time periods is so that there is less confusion in the future :p

Imminent - Within 12 hours

Very Soon - Within 36 hours

Soon - Within 5 days

Not far away - Within 2 weeks

Not ready yet - Within 3 weeks

If it's going to take more than 3 weeks, don't say anything, or give us a proper time estimation rather than using ambiguous words :)

Actually maybe we need a key:

Imminent: Sometime this week

Very S**n: Within 2 weeks

Not Far Away: Within a month

Not Ready Yet: Within 3 months

Wait & See: Not in your lifetime

'Atari' S**n: Incomprehensible and impossible to define within the barriers of how space and time is currently understood as this time period can vary between parallel dimensions and is so obscure that not even a Black hole can alter it's properties.

Sorted!

They're working on a strategy? What strategy? This ain't a war or a champions league final, what strategy do they want?

They should use a strategy of [gamecontent] -> [show customers] = [happy customers]...

Another week with little news... Luckilly there's Portal 2 with Co-op to look after :D I also wonder what this rate of publishing will mean for the DLC's.

'Atari' S**n: Incomprehensible and impossible to define within the barriers of how space and time is currently understood as this time period can vary between parallel dimensions and is so obscure that not even a Black hole can alter it's properties.

Sorted!

atari = no defenition:lol:

Sorted!

You made my afternoon ! :lol:

Sorted!

you made my day:lol: