We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Patch HD v1.0

2CV SUPER GT

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@2CV SUPER GT

Epic mod!:thumbsup:

Can I please use this mod to include within my modpack (http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?p=358424&posted=1#post358424)? I will not make any changes. U will get the credit for the mod offcourse!

If not, can you tell me how to mod the Library.3DD file to make it on my self? Offcourse i would rather use your great mod!

My game was unplayable with this mod enabled, even with 150.

I have 1 gb xfx radeon hd 5770 xxx oc edition with core 2 duo 3.2ghz and i got about 5 frames. Image quality was perfect however frames were so low that i had to uninstall. Great mod, but not for me sadly:(

@2CV SUPER GT

Epic mod!:thumbsup:

Can I please use this mod to include within my modpack (http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?p=358424&posted=1#post358424)? I will not make any changes. U will get the credit for the mod offcourse!

If not, can you tell me how to mod the Library.3DD file to make it on my self? Offcourse i would rather use your great mod!

That's OK for me ;) Let's do it :)

Thanks to asked me before ;)

@2cv super gt: can you still tell me what the *.3dd files are. These files are also used for car's. I am very curious about it. The only thing I found about it, is that it is a ArcGlobe Document. But I have my doubt with it... I spend hours to find the solution. How do I open it properly. And how did you find out how to use it? Maybe its to difficult for me, but i would like to know. Please share your expertise.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Great work. I really like it.

I'm prefering SD, because the trees are shown in distance in the same amount like in the hd modes,

but with much better performance.

Looks awesomely nice like that : ( picture done with my summergreen addon )

[ATTACH]20712[/ATTACH]

In the hd modes buildings disapear suddendly, and come back again while changing foto angle with camera.

Another thing, wich doesn't take place in SD, is this here.

What is this ?

[ATTACH]20711[/ATTACH]

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everyone,

while making the next community patch :

[WIP] TDU Community Patch 2.00A | turboduck forum

I'm planning on integrating this mod.

From latest feedback, SD mode would already be a great thing to embed in the game.

(it might be possible to provide a patch to switch to HD100 till HDU afterwards, though - gotta check it)

What do you think ?

hey there m8

If u can have a option to turn it on and off wenn eva u like im with u m8 ;)

so yh sounds great to me ;)

This feature is so old, I can't remember if it can be disabled on switched to another mode on demand. And how hard it is.

Btw, there are chances people who don't like will have to make it manually.

Any chance of also adding some simpler Windows 10 compatibility with the patch as well? :)
I don't have Windows 10 at home yet, but I'm interested to make it ofc.

Is there a thread/post anywhere related to issues and solutions ?

On my system (which was an upgrade from 8.1 Pro/Media Centre), it just kept crashing to desktop (or, "stopped working"). After re-installing I get a proper unsupported operating system error from the game launcher, requesting Windows 2000/XP. Possibly related to MS disabling Securom in Win10. I'd rather not go looking for cracktacular patches, if you get my drift. ;)

Okay, thanks for input.

Indeed, Securom is known to not work anymore on Windows 10.

I don't use patched executable as well, and would not be comfortable with it when W10 comes onto my rig.

Though, I'm afraid patch contents could not provide a solution to this :(

• 8 months later...