We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mother forced me to take the PSAT, because she still pretends I may actually have a decent future after wasting tens of thousands of dollars I don't have on college and entering a nonexistent job market with no ability. So there goes an entire 4hr of my life doing things that are even more useless than the useless crap I'd normally do, so I can practice for taking a test that I'll now never take. And one of my thumbs hurts really badly now.

My complete ass of a teacher just insinuated that I don't care about my dead friend in front of the entire class. He was enough of a moron to do it with my guidance counselor in the room though, after having started to read the obituary in front of the class even though he was told specifically not to in an e-mail that he definitely read.

One of the few people I know in real life and could truly call a friend is dead.

I am really sorry to hear that... my condolences to your friend's family.

My mum passed away today.

Hayley... i am truly sorry to read that. My condolences to you and your family in this moment, and, even knowing you won't do such thing, but if you need someone to talk to when it get's complicated, you can count on me.

As Ryzza said, we're all here if you need someone to talk to.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pretty much. She was talking to me and asked "Guess who I'm hanging out with after school" and I didn't know so she said "My boyfriend!" I literally was speechless. Then she said "Just kidding, he's not my boyfriend." Relieved, I said "Ohhh" and then she finished by adding "Not yet."

That hurt.

Just realized I sound like a little schoolgirl rambling on about what she said. :p

Guest MrLolololXD

What I want to know is why that post got posted in this thread, because when I posted it, it was with all of the other 'girl problems' posts :hmmm:

I can't say that today was a bad day but I feel sad somehow, a friends relative died. Today I had a good day laughed a lot with friends, my stomach hurt from so much laughing, told a girl I had a crush on her and she likes me and wanted to swap phones with a guy but he didn't call me, it wasn't a very bad day but I still feel strange and sad and very tired.

• 5 weeks later...