We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Eden getting Hardcore again with TDU2

Eudemon

If anyone wants to translate this it would be much appreciated!

According to the great and the good at TDU2.fr an interesting and exciting piece of news comes that Eden are looking for a team of people to help them get down and sexy with what might be a Hardcore Mode for TDU2. I believe from dodgy translations that they are looking to keep this team quite tight and Fabien the admin of TDU2.fr has proposed the list of these testers who will no doubt be working closely on making it the best it can be for all of us who want it.

Summary: It's a good thing if true. :D

Source: [TDU2.fr] (original)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Atari/Eden!

-Leadfoot

I am not really sure what to think of this (I am now starting to doubt what cán be said and what cán't be said about beta, being in, and what has been experienced/witnessed), but this is going to be a hell of a job.

I'm wondering how Eden is capable of doing all this. They are facing a really huge job.

That's not really what I'm concerned about. I'm concerned about the fact that there are literally hundreds of points and aspects that need to be fixed (not added, but really fixed), of which some are really cornerstones of the whole game's functioning, doing and playing.

They should be putting the main focus in fixing all those major stuff, and afterwards an H-mode can come in. Imo they can delay that to a DLC, they did that with TDU1 for the X-box version I believe, and imo it's of less importance than first getting the base of the handling sorted. If the base of the handling is found to be bad by people, what's the use of trying to put the efforts in a more realistic version of it? Sort the base out first or everything on top will suffer a bit.

I am now starting to doubt what cán be said and what cán't be said about beta
I was the same actually, wondering how this could be just freely announced like it has been, however he must have been given the go ahead to do so.

Again though anyone who can properly translate what's been said would be great. :D

I hope Hardcore mode is in Test Drive Unlimited 2, I have no problems with it in the original Test Drive Unlimited. The gravity is a bit off but once you get used to the rest of the characteristics it's not that bad at all in my opinion. It's the transition that gets most people I think, it's just one of those things you have to stick at.

I doubt it'd be as extreme in Test Drive Unlimited 2 if it was to make a return.

Fabien said:

"Second news for this evening:

Once again it's about the Beta, but this time it's about a more interesting and longer mission!

I'll need you for something that is very important to us: Hardcore Mode (or dynamic, can mean either/or)

A little bit later:

I'll need you to speak/act like a group, so I'll let you select them

For this mission, and after speaking with Djey, Francois et Matt, we've got the following team:

- Djey

- FRS81

- Matt

- Irondust

- DjParagon

- Sub

- somethings

- Papa_Marco

- joebarII

- DiabloQM

- Fabien

This team is made up of old and mainly serious members.

The aim is not to play, but to test the game in a serious way and help Eden. The people concerned will receive instructions this weekend on what to do so we can find each other and speak to each other more easily, and also to receive keys that work.

If of course you accept the mission (on PC only)!

And for all the others, even if I know you're a bit down/disappointed, I hope to offer you some other opportunities in the future. Just because you haven't been selected doesn't mean you're not good members! :)

In the meantime, be there tomorrow night for your first ride!"

Hmm..if true :]. But I wonder how this would affect the "car difficulty classes".. as they was kind of the hc to normal substitute.

Gone in HC?.. or even better, during HC simply be what they SHOULD be, I.E. roughly tell what the true (IRL reflecting) comparable difficulty class a car is in?

;363909']Oh, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Atari/Eden!

-Leadfoot

What he said :D

I'm happy to test it as well.