We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 playtest at Namco Bandai Partners UK (Keep your Distance video)

Eudemon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice reports!:cool:

I love it how were getting first hand pre-views and have a great link with The Creators of the game!

Seeing the car choice for your first car? Thats going to be too hard for me...Between the Delta & Esprit but it'll come down to a heads or tales i think! Also I'm liking hows theres a story to it, rather than your dumped on an island.

Anyays, Just because i found this on the Smiles part, here we go...

:hsquad:

:D

It's funny to read the report from each person (come on Baldy move your arse! lol) and see how their own personality and what they remember comes through that you may have forgot.

I completely forgot about the Page 3 tiger for example but I know I was reading the paper upside down when their train came in and Baldy was embarrassed with me doing this. It was quality!

Oh and yeah if you're ever at a Costa try a Massimo Mocha with Flake AND Whipped Cream. It is delicious!! Also quite filling.

I'm checking out what caps I can take from some of the videos and pics from the day of us lot to throw up also as you have probably read some insanity did take place at times.

I completely forgot about the Page 3 tiger for example but I know I was reading the paper upside down when their train came in and Baldy was embarrassed with me doing this. It was quality!

So THATS why he was facing away from you? Haha :cheeky:

• 1 month later...