We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Welcome to 'four'

Eudemon

What do you think of 'four'?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of 'four'?

• I like it.
    • It's different to what I'm used to, but I like it.
    • I'm not sure, it'll probably grow on me though.
    • I hate it.
    • TDUCk should be dark!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it looks great, really like it. But it will take a bit of getting used to.

Although I do think that it would look better if the latest posts and retail boxes were to the right of the screen. A few of the usergroup colours are also hard to read on the lighter background.

The layout is nice, but it's hard on the eyes. The tarmac set this forum apart; now it just looks like every other gaming forum.

Another for the colours and centering too, perhaps we can get an option box like other forums running vBulletin? I'm sure most will like the new theme, but I can't say I will.

Oh, and the formatting doesn't let you shrink windows and scroll sideways:

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/koenigsegg_ccr/Screenshot2010-11-30at105044PM.jpg

It took me a couple of minutes to actually realize that it is TDUC. But I love it. It a big change but I think it appears to be much more fresh and en lighting than the old black one. As everyone else has said, it's going to take a while to transition into it but in the end, it will be worth it :)

Just noticed something that will annoy me, not sure about others though.

The Latest Threads at the side? Each one opens at the first page. Is there any way you could have a little bit beside it (like on the New Posts section) that you can click on to take you to the latest post in that thread?