We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Welcome to 'four'

Eudemon

What do you think of 'four'?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of 'four'?

• I like it.
    • It's different to what I'm used to, but I like it.
    • I'm not sure, it'll probably grow on me though.
    • I hate it.
    • TDUCk should be dark!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh okay. And what is this "Did you find this post helpful?"? Does it rate your post or something? Add to rep?

It's a way of letting other people know that the post was helpful to someone and that it could also be helpful to them. Kinda like saying thanks.

The rep system is separate and is still there in the usual place I think.

I have an idea after reading the following:

Lot's of people - 'we miss the tarmac'

Diablo - Theme based on night sky, sunrise, daylight, then night again at the bottom.... thinking of changing the bottom

How about at the bottom, you have the earth, with a road going off into the distance?

Something a little like this - but a nice high res (low filesize, of course) pic of an Ibizan road:

20080409224454.jpg

you have the earth, with a road going off into the distance?

I'm confused with this part. Are you saying have the earth as in viewed from space with a road moving away/toward it, or a picture representing earth with an image of a long stretch of road of Ibiza?

I'm confused with this part. Are you saying have the earth as in viewed from space with a road moving away/toward it, or a picture representing earth with an image of a long stretch of road of Ibiza?

Imagine that image is right at the bottom of the page. The blu sky of the image fades into the very light background colour behind the 'quick reply' box. The image I posted sucks though, but shows how the road goes off into the horizon.

I'm not liking the sidebar.

When I'm browsing I normally resize Opera so it takes up about half the screen, then on the other half, I'll have MSN convo's, or whatever else I'm doing. With the sidebar, when I do that, half the page is just a huge white bar on the left, kind of annoys me, as the way I tend to sit keeps me focused on the left-most third of my screen, so when I sit as I normally would, I have to turn my head to read the posts

EDIT: @Scooby - I think it's supposed to be an outline of TDUCK wearing a fedora/top hat :p