We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Car List Revealed on Facebook

Who

What do you think of the Carlist?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Carlist?

• It's grrrrrrreat!
    • It's ok, could have been better though
    • It's *meh*
    • It's really disappointing :(
    • I'm cancelling my order/not buying/waiting till after release

Or they must have thought they were done, published it, saw the reactions, and made a very quick turn around to get back to make more cars...

Remember they also turned around rather quickly when they got a load of bad reactions on the clubcarsystem with only óne car per club, they made it less strict by allowing áll members of that club to drive the car, without making reservations for it.

EDIT: Lee:

@74wilbur be sure in the knowledge that the car with heavy content on launch

Translate please xD

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLR-GTR you mentioned club cars i really want to know will the club cars be available off-line because i am going to play a bit online but focus more off-line and i want the one 77 and the gumpert

As far as I have read these cars will be only available if you are in a club and 1 person will be able to drive it at time. This could also mean only for online cruising. Would be awesome if you could use it as a offline race car.

I wonder if they're off the phone with Lamborghini yet? :lol:

btw - you once mentioned asking Lee or someone at Eden about 2 cars, to which he hinted a yes with a grin - can you tell us what those two cars were now?

One of them is in. It's shiny and red. :p

As far as I have read these cars will be only available if you are in a club and 1 person will be able to drive it at time. This could also mean only for online cruising. Would be awesome if you could use it as a offline race car.

dude that sucks they better fix that i want my one 77 around ibiza thats not fair :cry::cry::cry: think of the offline people (lucky im not going to be because im going on-line as soon i get this game :) but microsoft online sucks they drain money out of you like its water :mad:

If true, and this isn't the complete list, I'll be less bothered by not having Lamborghini in. I know I shouldn't complain about it, and I'm not in a sense, but given that they've been in every game up to this point, it's just weird not having it and If I had to choose between Ferrari and Lamborghini, I would have gone with the Lamborghini camp. That being said though, if more luxury cars/sedans show up in the list I can see me not being super bothered by the lack of the Gallardo LP560-4...it'll just feel the same for me as it did missing in Forza.

Anyone think that maybe the games got alot of cars that are on the disk, but were going to be released as DLC after? If that was the case maybe due to the Reaction they've gotten from the carlist, maybe they have decided to make them 'day 1' cars?

Just a suggesting, as alot of games are starting to do that!

This is terrible. While Gran Turismo is supposed to have like 1000 cars, TDU can only squeeze out 100, half of which are just didn't versions of the same car? This game sounds more like Test Drive Limited to only 100 2.

Dude, maybe it is because Sony has more money than Eden. It's al about the money maybe Lamborghini dint want that Eden make that car

Diablo you were right it is the full list :) The rest

of the cars will come as DLC. Destra said this:

We are getting in touch with Namco Bandai to figure out the intent of the messaging. The current car list is the final list of cars that will be in the launch version of the game as far as we understand here at Atari. We'll keep you up to date as we find out more.

link: Where are Lambos? - Page 20 - Test Drive Unlimited 2 Forums

hey look at this "The current car list is the final list of cars that will be in the launch version of the game as far as we understand here at Atari" does this mean the pre order cars will be included as they were in this list and remember

short list doesn't mean that im not getting the game i cant wait for this game 2 to 3 years is enough

Nothing in this world is free my friend......and if you claim to be a supporter of this game you will have to donate money to the cause........

Ye but only when the offer is big enough. I'm not paying money for a pack with 10 cars I won't be driving a lot. I'm also not saying I don't want to support them, I'd buy it if they'd bring another megapack of perhaps 20 to 40 cool cars in it.