We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Car List Revealed on Facebook

Who

What do you think of the Carlist?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Carlist?

• It's grrrrrrreat!
    • It's ok, could have been better though
    • It's *meh*
    • It's really disappointing :(
    • I'm cancelling my order/not buying/waiting till after release

Hm, I think u mixed up the goal of an individual with goal of a business company. Company doesn't care about the amount of work of each employee, all they care is the optimal input-profit ratio. There are lots of ways to achieve this but none of these includes working as little as possible.

With a little work, they won't have a quality and competitive product in the market and that's for sure.

U may better put it this way. 'Work as hard as u can, for the lowest wages which is 'barely' enough to keep u working...' :D

You are correct. :) I just felt it would be more effective to quote his direct words for effect. :o

-Leadfoot

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BobbyV and Mercedes-Benz:

No, you're both wrong. The SLS AMG has three available rimdesigns. One is a 7-spoke, one is a double 5-spoke and one is a 10spoke. So the one you see also belongs to the SLS, the 7-spoke rims. I believe those are even the default ones when configuring one at Mercedes.

SLS Brochure, page 17 contains wheel options and ceramic brakes option

Nope ur right, originals got 5 arms, these are 7 arms rims...and ugly...:rolleyes:

Hmm...I think these 7-spoke rims are right, but they're titangrey. Eden's are silver as hell. So, it is still different. They should go to MB's website and find it... :rolleyes:

(SLS has 3 different wheels. 5, 7 and 10-spoke rims. 7-spoke rims are standard.)

EDIT: CLR-GTR, you were faster than me :D

;379699']They might be ornamental' date=' I'm afraid. It would be an interesting idea (and useful, because I was annoyed in TDU at the surprising lack of "special paint" for certain vehicles), but I'm not seeing any difference in the bars from the Italia pics to the SLS pics. :([/quote']

There is a Diffrece, the SLS has all the 3 Box's ticked, wheres the 458 only has the middle one, and the other 2 have a 'No Entry' logo. I also Seen how the RS6 & Spyker PtP has them all ticked, Yet Intrestingly the Veyrons have the middle one blocked!

i have another question will the turn signals be visible inside the cockpit because it is really simple i mean two lights in a car that flash and as people said that wipers are too hard to make maybe they can do what gran turismo did with their premium cars atari and eden can pick 10 or 20 cars or we can vote by poll which ones we want and measure them by averages for each car

i have another question will the turn signals be visible inside the cockpit because it is really simple i mean two lights in a car that flash and as people said that wipers are too hard to make maybe they can do what gran turismo did with their premium cars atari and eden can pick 10 or 20 cars or we can vote by poll which ones we want and measure them by averages for each car

That would be the last nail to the coffin. Never.

yeah that may be true but i really want turn lights in the cockpit and they did take off a great thing which was GAS

If it would have been in and it wouldn't have been optional, that would have been another reason for me not to buy this game. You wanna refuel cars? Drive a real car :rolleyes:

If it would have been in and it wouldn't have been optional, that would have been another reason for me not to buy this game. You wanna refuel cars? Drive a real car :rolleyes:

thing is im only 15 and i am not allowed to drive but it would of added a sense of realism im gunna buy the game whether or not there is fuel wipers ect :thumbsup::thumbsup::D