We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Car List Revealed on Facebook

Who

What do you think of the Carlist?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Carlist?

• It's grrrrrrreat!
    • It's ok, could have been better though
    • It's *meh*
    • It's really disappointing :(
    • I'm cancelling my order/not buying/waiting till after release

no i think that there are more wrecks other than the 2cv and the beetle and i think that there may be more than 1or 2 bonuses in the game the floating parking lines may be to his poor graphics settings

It doesn't have anything to do with graphic settings because the plane which has been textured as those parking lines hovers above the ground as you can see compared to the ground and other stuff. It's a modeling/positioning error, graphic settings don't change those ;)

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't have anything to do with graphic settings because the plane which has been textured as those parking lines hovers above the ground as you can see compared to the ground and other stuff. It's a modeling/positioning error, graphic settings don't change those ;)

i just noticed the plane and it doesn't look that nice considering that this will be used as travel from the two islands and yeah i hope they polish up the little things like the lines and road textures

hey look what i just found translated it using google here is a list of features that are mentioned:

There are two radios for Ibiza and the island of Ohau, the scene of the first part.

realistic damage model

Pink Slips, where one can lose his car in a race or win the opponent of

20 wrecks in the game, where you can win a duck or a beetle, which can be found, however, difficult

A total of 60 houses there with 20 different interior spaces exist on both islands

101 vehicles confirmed with authentic and distinctive handling

More vehicles by DLC in the months and years after release

Eden Games has its own buggy in the game

Vehicles have original performance, unless they were tuned

The amount in the single player game is about 100 hours

Highest Level 60 is to be

The BETA test showed that the servers reliably even under extreme condition

here is the link click on read full story>>> :thumbsup:

Ahhh so the hotrod we were told about at our playtest is still in the game, just not official car list. That's good as I was looking forward to it.

And that airport car park wreck wasn't there for me, but a Beetle one the side of a roundabout was. :hmmm:

does anyone know if it's still due to take about a month to put together a full wrecked car?

it was quoted a while back that this was the case at the time.

the 'wrecks' issue is quite intriguing - d-type is gorgeous too :)

POSTER said earlier that you needed to find ten wrecks (and that it became difficult after the first few, so with normal gameplay, that could be a month). :)

-Leadfoot

Ahhh so the hotrod we were told about at our playtest is still in the game, just not official car list. That's good as I was looking forward to it.

And that airport car park wreck wasn't there for me, but a Beetle one the side of a roundabout was. :hmmm:

IMO they will be clever and have say 80 locations for 20 wrecks and they might alternate in each different copy, they might be clever ;)

Ok, by the looks of things all the older cars ingame are found in werecks? D-Type and I beleave a few pages ago there was a Shelby Daytona one as well?

Or hopefully in the case of the D-type, You can buy it new...but it coats a few million? If so it's added a new idea, spend time finding werecks or getting the cash?

Also I'll be intresting to see the other 'fake' cars, or what the hot rod will be based on? As diddent atari Say there was only 1 'atari made' car, which was the buggy?