We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

If you won the Euromillions...

Jazzi

So, I was looking on the National Lottery website earlier and noticed that this Friday's Euromillions jackpot is £25million, so just a random thread to see what you would buy with it. This can be houses/land/cars, anything you want.

Yes, I'm bored. Sponge is playing COD on the big TV and this is what I've been doing.

Feel free to put it in your own currency, you can use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to convert at up-to-date rates.

I'll post this up while I make my list, feel free to join in! :D

30 MILLION EUROS?! *faints*

*gets up*

I'd buy a Murcielago SV, visit T0M722 in Australia, buy my own house and give some to eden so they could make a Lambo DLC.

I'd save the rest and buy more nice cars with it :D First cars coming to my mind are Aston Martin DBS and Zonda Cinque

First thing I would do is buy a nice house, then go buy a cracking car, nothing too special to start with, maybe even a good condition E39 M5. Next I would go buy a crap load of clothes then and this is the honest truth I would hold a competition on here and give away 10 real life cars around the world.

After that travel a bit, even come and see some of you who have become every bit as nuts about this place as I have. And then just live the good life and continue to do mental things for this place. :D

And of course family and friends would be looked after and helped also.

- Buy one of the neoclassical mansions in cheshire: Around 5-7 Million pounds.

- Install a helipad, and buy a used Eurocoptor Dauphin for around 3 million to put on it.

- Convert one of the out houses into a two floor TDU-esque garage.

- Fill the garage with:

New Porsche Cayenne Turbo for the daily runaround (£80k)

Bentley Mulsanne with driver (£300k)

Gallardo LP560-4 for the weekend (£150k)

Aston Martin One-77 (£1.2m)

- Buy an apartment as high up as possible in the currently under construction Shard London Bridge (Around £8m I think).

I'd have a Range Rover Biography parked in the car park there (£80-90k)

That takes me to near £20m,, so I'd probably have a holiday home on the french riviera for £2 million and let the last £3 million earn me a nice bit of interest.

Edit: Seems I've gone in to a bit more detail than most :p

First off... Who's actually in the draw? Maybe you should make a vote or something to see who here is in it lol. You'd have to be in it to win it.

visit T0M722 in Australia

Aww <3 Lol :lol:

Honestly, I'd buy houses dotted all over the globe and then buy some nice cars to put in them. I would travel heaps and buy myself cool electronics and stuff. Probably buy a 5D Mk III with a heap of lenses. Then throw a ragin' party ;)

:bgroove:

[e] I would also probably be generous and buy friends and family stuff lol. I'd bless Mark with a Leica M9 and if I was feeling generous, get new camera's to everyone on here who wanted one or update Penfold or Tom's or something ;)

25 million!

Well theres the car collection!(Suzuki Cappuccino, Autozam AZ1, Merc SLR Moss edtion, 599 GTO to name a few) as well as Making my MR look simaler to the one in my current sig!

Get a house up deeside, near Bremar! Big enough to house 15-20 cars!

Go on a Tour of Europe with 5 of my best friends, buying them cars up to the price of £100K(and pay for insurance on top of that)

Go to japan with some friends!

Invest the Rest in a Swiss bank Account! Anyone with a Swiss bank account is rich! right....

thats a short term plan anyways! and Would probs happen once I'd finnished at collage in the summer!:cool:

so about $33 million. sounds like fun

home in the Hollywood Hills($3 Million)

Home in Monte Carlo($7.5 million)

apartment in London(lets say about $500,000)

now the best part. THE CARS!!!:thumbsup:

Aston Martin DBS, V8 Vantage N420, Rapide, One-77

Ferrari 458 Italia

Range Rover Sport

Pagani Zonda F Roadster

invest watever i have left in some very safe stocks:D

I wouldn't squander it. Invest it, save it, not use it. Live off the interest till I'm older, THEN I go crazy.

Could you really wait 'till you're older?

Could you really walk by that Bugatti dealer and keep on walking?

Could you really ride your bike by a mansion for sale and keep on biking?

Could you really open the door to a fast food restaurant rather than going to a fancy place in the city?

I didn't think so. :)

Could you really wait 'till you're older?

Could you really walk by that Bugatti dealer and keep on walking?

Could you really ride your bike by a mansion for sale and keep on biking?

Could you really open the door to a fast food restaurant rather than going to a fancy place in the city?

I didn't think so. :)

Frankly, yes. Splurging on that Bugatti's isn't only going to cost you that much. There's depreciation, maintainence, everything. Sure, you might say, "But you've got 25 million quid!" but yea, they do all add up. I might spoil myself a little bit - that 70-200 f/2.8 IS II USM is looking really good, but I doubt I'll buy anything above a million quid within the next 20 years.

Personally, I'm content just living off the interest. Not working to survive, that's good enough for me. I've been living like that since I was born. I don't see why coming into a lot of money would change that. I rather much prefer the financial assurance to fall back on rather than to splurge 80% of it on stuff that's going to be worth considerably less in the next year.

EDIT: If anybody is wondering, THIS is partially the reason why I say I'm wa-aay older than eighteen. :)

EDITEDIT: I wouldn't be cycling past the mansion - I'd be on my mountain unicycle. :D