We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Come on, people played TDU1 for more than 6 years and in that time, those roads would be driven on, billions of times. So what's the difference in that?

In Horizon, you can drive basically all the roads in an hour. In TDU1 it'd take you an hour to drive around the island, not to mention all the other roads. Horizon just gets repetitive real quick and the multiplayer isn't fun enough to save it :/

I though the Horizon bashing was done and dusted, and all focus is now plonked on 'The Crew'?

Oh well.

Horizon is good, but Map feels more like what you'd expect in a NFS than open world racer(TDU set the bar on that....real high!). That's what were all saying(I think)

Well, this is my latest purchase... Bought it on Steam sale (8 US Dollars), I played it for the first time yesterday (bought it the day before from my trip to Greece-Italy). I have to say it's a really nice and good looking game. The story seems a bit cliché (he get his family assasinated, during his last "work" he thinks of all the bad things he has done and that's where you start playing, correct me if i'm wrong. Btw I haven't played the other 2) but fun!

ue2f.jpg

I had that keyboard. Took a key off to clean the dirt.. It broke.

It does hold a charge for a very long time too. I don't have a window in my room so I would put it in a window while I was at work or out doing something and it would charge it up and last for 3 weeks to a month. :p

Took a key off to clean the dirt... It broke.

Well that's a bit of a shame, did that a few times with my old Logitech without issue. I've got compressed air cans everywhere though so I'm not too worried. :p

Solar panels! :eek:

mind_blown.gif

I was between that and another one of the keyboards that broke, but this was $20 cheaper and I won't need to run an awkward cable through my keyboard tray to the desktop when it needs charging. I don't have a backlight but oh well, wasn't that useful since it was always under the keyboard tray. :lol:

Well that's a bit of a shame, did that a few times with my old Logitech without issue. I've got compressed air cans everywhere though so I'm not too worried. :p

Yeah, it was the key itself. One of the little pieces on the bottom of it broke and wouldn't clip onto the switch. :(

I though the Horizon bashing was done and dusted, and all focus is now plonked on 'The Crew'?

Oh well.

Horizon is good, but Map feels more like what you'd expect in a NFS than open world racer(TDU set the bar on that....real high!). That's what were all saying(I think)

Yeah, I suppose so, but I still do enjoy it regardless. Am I being treated like an enemy here? D:

Also, in case you were wondering what's in the drawer... Liquor cabinet!

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3720/9491906324_100cfcbcc8.jpg

002 by Jacob.Hamilton, on Flickr

DO WANT!!!