We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Not dead yet!

ScoobSTi

Bikes (Confirmed by N.Polloni)

SUV (Confirmed by GMDestra)

C1 class (Based on missing cars that are part of TDU; XJ220, McLarenF1, Ferrari F40 etc.)

New Solar Crown Events (Has been mentioned before)

Another Location (mentioned by A. Jarniou)

That is, if Eden continues to support TDU2. With the staff reduced to a 29 people core, developments will go on a lower pace. A lot of this stuff is already prepared.

What do you think?

We also can expect:

the Auction House

a large Clothing Store

These are all "under construction" in the game.

Also more Rally cars, but these have not been confirmed so far.

C1 class sounds great, location sounds great as well. Also, I didn't know TDU2 had SUV's... :hmmm:

OP here

...developments will go on a lower pace...

Wait, what? You mean, it can go even slower then now? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :D

It all sounds nice and dandy, but then again, TDU2 sounded like that when they've promised a lot of other things earlier in past. And we all know how that turned out. All I can see is a wasted potential and laziness on Eden part. And I expect even more of same old, same old in future. :p

Forget the new cars, clothes, features, etc - we've mostly stopped playing the game due to the physics, so fix them first ;)
Yeah if we could actually drive round the islands then the other issues wouldn't be so annoying at the moment and the waiting would be somewhat bearable. (word?)

Anything would be something to be honest. Bikes would be nice, and very interesting with the current physics.

Not to mention on TDU2.com it still says 'The next patch is almost here!' (Posted April 13th...)

C1 class sounds great, location sounds great as well. Also, I didn't know TDU2 had SUV's... :hmmm:

OP here

Yeah, sure some of that stuff was confirmed way before launch that doesn't mean it'll come out post-launch or any time soon.

Frankly, we don't even know if Nour Poloni or the rest of those people mentioned there still work at Eden... This post is basically useless.

I wouldn't expect anything at the moment. With the reduced staff, I imagine Eden is either rearranging tasks or being told to drop TDU2 (in other words, Atari could be threatening them). If we get an official announcement of some DLC pack, we'll know that most of them will show up eventually. If we get some kind of "postponed release" message, I think we can safely give up all hope.

-Leadfoot