We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Exploration Pack confirmation & Continuing Support mentioned *It's been submitted!!*

Eudemon

And I had a lovely Hot Double Chocolate Fudge cake after my dinner on Sunday, it was quite filling and a bit sickening but was well tasty!

No understatement on that diablo. Had that same style cake a few weeks ago. OMG i thought my stomach was going to explode from deliciousness !!!

and calster, there are others that still play on the 360 version. I being one of them. Still sadly holding onto the idea that this game well be semi-fixed. But yes a def cruiser over here. i has my gamertag on my profile. Hit me up whenever.

Now back to the real news.....

CAKE... Is it a lie ?!

(sorry for offtopic shenanigans, had to flow with cake lol)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, but you first need to complete ridiculously hard Timed Convoys. Those things are literally impossible to finish due to crappy handling and small amount of time. And what's the point anyway, all that hassle for Stratos and Charger? No thanks. :D

At least, it's being submitted, yet again. Hopefully, that means other DLC's and fixes are coming s**n too. :p

iirc only one or two of them were hard, due to traffic on super twisty roads more than anything else. I just took my time and finished them all with ~8 seconds to spare. The Audi R8 Spyder and Citroen whatshisname @ Tantalus were the only two I had to redo.

How so, fish is very good for you.... well if you don't batter it and lash it with curry sauce of course. :D

of course offtopic and random fish discussion like this would be held elsewhere... :rolleyes: :lol:

getting back on topic: has there been anymore anything from atari about tdu2 since the "glorious" return of the atari on the tdu2 site?

(offtopic: is there a Tduck club on the ps3 version of tdu2?)