We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Exploration Pack confirmation & Continuing Support mentioned *It's been submitted!!*

Eudemon

I believe he didn't. He might be talking 'bout the wheels and tires not being as wide as they should, or maybe they have the correct size but are supposed to be more on the outside of the wheeltrains. The wheel blur happens in all the cars and you can even find it in the first gameplay pictures of TDU2.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't seen the latest tweet from TDU2 about the pack being submitted then that's what it said, no date specified but at least it's news and it shows things are moving again.

Well, I guess even glaciers are technically moving...

What does everyone think about the patches being out next Tuesday?(PStore gets update for the US then, everywhere else Wed, and 360 gets new store update on Tuesdays)

Or maybe I'm being too optimistic again?

It'd be great if it did come out on Tuesday but knowing MS it'll take them a couple of weeks to check it. It takes them a week to put out small patches unless they get paid lots of money for it to be done quickly. This update seems to be quite large though so it may take longer.

It's weird how the PC one keeps going down yet the Xbox 360 from what I have seen has been about 90%+ reliable.

I find 100% of the time it works on the PS3, I don't actually use it but know people who do!

Diddent know people actually used that other than to get rid of money on challenges they cant win!

CRC is one big joke. :D

I've never even set foot in the CRC, and I've owned the game since release.

All this talk (and screenshots) of hackers with 1 second times on the challenges just puts me off going there.