We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

Are these CRT's rare? I always see one driving around, but never paid much attention on that.

Btw, drove an Exige S on the track today. Fun little thing! Also seen a Speciale, GT3 RS 4.0 and Scud (all three owned by a friend of mine), R8, 3x GT3's, some M3's and a R34 GTR :D

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one ugly Gallardo.

Btw, I've never heard about the M3 CRT... Talking about M3, the other day as I was parking my humble Fiesta besides an underground parking lot I herd a loud "broooom" so I waited standing next to my car to see what came out of it... As the sound was becoming louder my hopes went up! It was not a Porsche, or a Ferrari, but it was a white M3 with some kind of new exhaust that let all the V8 sound thunder away from it! It was Alpine White, black hood and rims with the side M3 badge with pink (yes!) background, on the rear the quad exhausts and a "Hoonigan" sticker on the bumper, it was a bit lowered. Looked really great!

Oh and today I saw a grey GT86 a few spots away from where I park my car ;)

The M3 Badge looked like this but more pinky