We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i.imgur.com/tvAFL7Fl.jpg

Saw the owner when I was walking towards my car and told him "nice parking job."

You see that curb? A few mins after he left a lady rapidly comes in her Rapid - she did not even try to touch the brake pedal. She used the curb instead.

:clap:

What is that colour? :p And WHY?!

And why would anyone get an S-Max without alloys, they're not exactly cheap Ssangyong MPVs, they're decent cars! (I know scott hates ford so i'll be in for a bit of h8 later but shush, they're critically acclaimed vehicles :p)

What do you mean by Rapid? Aston Martin Rapide? Or is there a car called Rapid that i can't seem to remember right now

KQMtpmZ.jpg

mqOM2xM.jpg

DxA981Q.jpg

HnTQPjD.jpg

Had a look at a Jaguar Mark II 3.8. I was told it's an original race car with an inline-six recently built in the UK up to factory spec, although the guy who is working on it has modified the cooling system as these cars like to overheat. It was a rusty shell with the cage already installed, then repainted here and the guy is getting it all together. It is all original sans the exhaust, brakes, and mandatory safety features such as the Sparco buckets and fuel tank.

totes adorbs

Ofcourse easy 'spotting' when they are standing for sale, still though I don't really see these often, including non-AMG SL's of that generation (R231), often labelled in the media as a car with questionable styling, maybe that's why it's so rare :lol:.

[ATTACH]26245[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]26247[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]26246[/ATTACH]

Both the GT-S and the F-Type should never have the fixed rear wing option ticked. Jesus. The F-Type SVR's fixed wing isn't too bad a thing as that car is a 200mph+ rarer car and the wing isn't as ugly as the non-SVR fixed wings.

They've both got amazing rear ends, and it completely ruins them, especially since they've both got active aero anyway, what's the need? Is it small penis syndrome again?

I saw a brand new face-lift SL on dealer plates (not registered yet) today leaving Dundee. The Driver was NOT waiting up! (Rapid seem's a understatement to say, and was 'only' a 400!)

Also, finally saw a Smart CrossBlade :D

13256459_921160304656590_2064238610944325089_n.jpg?oh=be16f5958be49e462925aec7e2382991&oe=57D12E90

13267723_921160351323252_6036191161172666315_n.jpg?oh=ee2b0d34daf9292fdf4f10fbf7aad66f&oe=579BD71F

Yes, i really need a new phone, as this one is pants for photos with any sunlight.

Both the GT-S and the F-Type should never have the fixed rear wing option ticked. Jesus.

I agree. It totally kills the rear end.

Also, finally saw a Smart CrossBlade :D

For some reason, I remember that the Crossblades were popular in Mallorca 12+ years ago. I've seen a few there, and even my grandma still remembers them to this day.