We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a Gallardo at my local Tesco yesterday, had a wee lookie and got pictures(phone and Bluetooth adapter dont seem to be liking each other at the moment though, so cant get em up here)

Big thumbs up to the owner as they had the manual and not the paddle shift! Big Respect from me as it seems to be common place for them to have paddle's!

Seeing Penfold dump that load of Zonda's on us...I reckon I'm the only one to have seen the GJ Edtion Nearing 10 times now in 2 years! :cheeky:

1 of 3 in Australia, 22 in the world (1 of which is in the Nismo Museum), the greatest R34 Skyline in existence. The Nismo Z tune.

6984720508_07f251f251_b.jpg

6984724482_0b7a229490_b.jpg

7130817397_464f1f165b_b.jpg

7130825409_6d53547c7b_b.jpg

6984743590_d6253868ac_b.jpg

6984754088_cfea199615_b.jpg

It was at the JDM Style Tuning forum's End of Month Meet last friday, along with... 500? Other cars, including an RE Amemiya tuned FD, 2 R35 GTR's, countless civics, accords, integras, 2 NSX's, a RUF tuned 930 Carerra, a new C63 AMG, a few nice Audis, VW's, countless R34, R33 and R32 GTR's, Supras, a Hakosuka GTR replica (very very well done replica, looks exact) and loads of classic JDM like RX3's, Datsun Sunny's, Celicas etc. If your in Australia and you have any interest in modified cars, sign up at jdmstyletuning.com (not promoting them here, just genuinely love the site and the meets they hold, and its a really good tight nit community).

Guest MrLolololXD

I thought there were only 2 in the country, at least, 2 were ordered from Nismo straight to here. Good to know that another one has made its way here though :D Also good to see it looking so clean and well looked after.

It does look stunning, without a doubt one of the best looking cars ever imo, it just looks so damn tough

Sweet pics :btup

Guest MrLolololXD

Nice one Tom! :btup

Apparantly Maranello Motorsports was getting so much work, that we were gonna start doing some car resto's/work for them. I so hope we do