We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DJoyTinnio

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was just a typing fault in the link. It works fine now.

--- Post Updated ---

Yesterday i updated this mod again.

For the hdr likers out there. Sorry that i've let this mode so undone related to the evenings. The clouds are now not too bright anymore. I suggest to use the normal glow mode, because the star mode is too sparkly i find. Like you have been in a swimming pool and looking into streetlights after it in the evening, but ingame it is this way at day too. Thats why i never liked the hdr mode. But now it's just great with the modifications. Its now more like aniosotrophic filtering looking.

In both modes i added a bit more reflection to the car at evenings, nights, and rainy days. And the skycolours look more natural than in previous versions.

I plan to do another hdr mode version with this aniasothropic effect to be even a bit more present, because i used it very slightly in this update. For this i have to adjust some things, because it would be all too bright if not.

The other thing i planned is a projector version. The night is too dark for projectors. Soon to come.

Critics, and comments about things you like about this mod are welcome. Best is allways with pictures, so i can see what you are talking about. Regards Tinnio

Update 13.04.2013 released. Reduced the fog maximum in one afternoon and in two evenings to the same level as the other daytimes. ( For both graphic modes ). Put closer fog into the rainy daytime in both modes. Put pictures into the thread again. Normalmode pictures in first post. Hd normal glow pictures in post nr.: 4 . Wrote this sentence :-) .

• 1 month later...

Yeah right. Who cares about what's on TV with an island in sight. Anyways, the way the tv stands is the only way to avoid too many reflections on the screen at daytime, hehe. The only ones who play havoc, are we. Because Havok is the game's graphic engine's name. What a case.

I put a video into first page. Just a little "let's play" by a guy from Switzerland using my mod.

And here a little picture showing the new afternoon that's coming with other improvements in a soon update.

[ATTACH]18854[/ATTACH]

More pictures showing, what this mod is able to do.

[ATTACH]18842[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18841[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18849[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18846[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18843[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18852[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18850[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18851[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18845[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18847[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]18848[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18853[/ATTACH]

will you put a midday weather condition? kind of like early morning but without the yellow-ish tone, just a nice blue sky with a few clouds, like in the island paradise mod.

I was just wakening up, read this, thought ok, you mean an early

morning , looking like midday without the yellow orange sky but with a blue sky and few clouds.

Then, "OOOO, he means a midday, looking like an early morning only without the yellow orange sky but a blue sky with a few clouds, my fault. " hehe

Pow, now i make a guess, you mean a midday with just a nice blue sky and a few clouds. Like the blue sky that is allready in the midday but with only a few clouds. Can you roger that ? Or wich yellowish tone you mean ?

wow nice mod!:thumbsup: even at night you can see everything. in TDU2 you can see almost nothing .. You can also make for the TDU2?:confused:

Grüße Landsmann/frau. Thanks, nice you like it.

Nope, i am not modding TDU2.

And, i think the headlights in TDU2 would not look so good, if the rest would be not as dark as it is.

But sure there is a weathermod for tdu2 out there,

or secondly, you can type your issue into google, and find out what single number has to be changed for brightening up your nights a bit.

I now cook myself something.

Plenty fun with the mod and, subscribe to this thread, for beeing alarmed when the soon update is coming. Peace :-)

I was just wakening up, read this, thought ok, you mean an early

morning , looking like midday without the yellow orange sky but with a blue sky and few clouds.

Then, "OOOO, he means a midday, looking like an early morning only without the yellow orange sky but a blue sky with a few clouds, my fault. " hehe

Pow, now i make a guess, you mean a midday with just a nice blue sky and a few clouds. Like the blue sky that is allready in the midday but with only a few clouds. Can you roger that ? Or wich yellowish tone you mean ?

read my post again. hopefully it will clarify what i'm asking.

read my post again. hopefully it will clarify what i'm asking.

Ok, thanks.

These are middays, allready inside. Picture 1 and 6 have closely the blue like in yours.

Yes i put one in with this skycolour, only a bit lighter blue, close to white, and only few clouds, and with the lanscape and buildings reflecting less yellowish in relation because of that. Barely clouds means full white light comes through, right.

Good, now you know :-) .

[ATTACH]18861[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18862[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18863[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18864[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18865[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18866[/ATTACH]

rainy midday

[ATTACH]18867[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18868[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I say "thank you" for already 13000 views.

Plans are adjusting the lighting for all garages, car dealers, and living rooms to a more comfortable level,

as i find the colouring feels too cold.

I started with it yet, and it looks pretty good.

Also i put in a moon at night. The only thing that prevented me from doing it earlier,

was the lag of motivation to rearrange the sunmovement for all days.

I would have to use one daypart as one more nightpart between the already existing 2 nightparts,

in wich then the moon can rise up.

This would cause a need of adjustment of the sunmovement.

It's kind of hard to change something in the mod, because i like it so much.

But the benefit would be awesome i guess. Let's see if i can do it. I really want to... .

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...