We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cheerio's

Fear Deer

Cheers old pals!

Really hope everything is going perfect with you guys, and that your lives are filled cookies, and awesome stuff!

Anywaaaaaysss, saw what Diablo did with the place, looks awesome, and i reminded myself, that my teeth still belong here :p

Thankfully, things are also quite ok with me, and I think I can manage my time well enough, to allow myself to return to this home :)

New people around, or still the fanbase i remember? :) I assume your names are all messed up.. :P

Missed you ^^

:duck:

Haha yeah I thought to myself "didn't he already go?" when I saw the thread in the Latest Posts section and now I find he's actually saying he's back, but it's patch so we'll excuse the muppetness that's being exuded here. It's great to see your back mate and it's even better to hear things are going in an upwardly direction for you too so it looks like having that little break was well worth it after all. :)

So, BMW is the best car company in the world now then? :p

Not so far eh,^^ I have learnt every company has their speciality so to say, there are things audi is better at imho, there are things bmw is better at. :p

Not to go into full detail :) I think everybody has a clear image of what a BMW is worth, same goes for an Audi.

Also, thanks guys :)

Guest MrLolololXD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! RUN! :run:

Lol, just kiddin. :D Welcome back! :welcome: Seems a lot of the members that left can't stay away, they're all slowly crawling back :evil: