We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

• 3 weeks later...

definitely . . . I've started to use AutoCAD since 1 month ago (at university), I work on 3d also (even though I will learn 3d stuff next semester), but : 3d modelling is really hard, comparing to 2d : 3d is totally more difficult (especially if you don't know the right commands and the right way to use them, I think that the best tdu modders or 3d modellers do 3d models in the fastest and most efficient way possible, with minimum of commands)

now I can do 3d models for rims pretty easy [thankfully : I've learned quite fast many of the most important 2d commands, plus the extrude & press/pull commands for 3d), but I still have to improve my skills even at this "amateur" 2d level

[ATTACH]19145[/ATTACH] by the way : this is the rim style I like the most (I've got tired of any other rims [i mean only for elegant or sporty sedans], but for fast cars I like any kind of rims with more than 6 spokes)

Incredible...