We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hi Zoqqer! :hiya: I know ur busy with other future projects. But im just wondering if you gonna make in the future aventador lb perfomance also just like you did with lb458? :drool: ivee seen some models for gta sa damn its looking epic. Sorry Zoqq for too many questions just in case :)[ATTACH]23929[/ATTACH][ATTACH]23930[/ATTACH][ATTACH]23931[/ATTACH]

At the moment I manage to mod pretty quick without big problems (almost finished two more list cars), so that's why I thought I skip the list car for the next mod, and go for a classic Ferrari instead. The R8 is still in my progress folder though, so I don't forgot it.

Any ideas for a classic Ferrari? Something which is not 250 GTO or F40 :D I thought about the 250 GT California or the 250 GT Lusso. Although I also LOVE the Miami Vice Testarossa. Decisions, decisions..

I just need one texture to finish and I will release it. I still wait for my friend to send me the pics I requested of his own one to finish the texture. That's the part I looked for hours on the internet and didn't find proper pictures of.

If anyone can help me, I am talking about the logos on the door sills. The huracan-text, you know.

top-5-most-wanted-cars-from-geneva_11.jpg

I would have taken the one from the pic, but I need one for the other side aswell.

E: As Forza 6 has the Huracan aswell, probably someone could take a pic of the logos?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements