We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

well i'll be darned, never thought this would happen.

also cannot believe i still have my copy of TDU1, may have to stream this if it plays nicely with OBS

hmmm............"A username and password are being requested by http://y0b.net. The site says: "private" "

so how do we download the MP mod? got the G-27 mod no problem

2nd edit: AAANNNNDDDD, today it downloads just fine. weird.

Got on and the first thing I see is Combat Shotgun off in the distance. Then I spent 20 minutes following DALLAS around while he did wheelies and crashed. Sweet mother of jebus I've missed this.

Is there a chance you could do one with the exterior view fuel guage show n the interior aswell? Those fuel bars are butt ugly

I know, but I don't have my savegame anymore. Another question - do you see other players on the map? Cause I don't see anyone.

When you don't have an old savegame, you need to start a new carrier. For that you can enter whatever you want as e-mail and password, it will work.

When you don't see anybody on the map, activate UPNP in you router settings or manually forward UDP port 8889.

oh yeah, the Good Ol' Days of cruising the original O'ahu map. even saw some familiar names (Dave 500c, Pissed Hornet)

just cannot get the game to recognize my g27 gas pedal, have to map the gas to my clutch pedal.....but that's no big deal.

Thanks for this, Speeder and helpers.

Did you remember to set combined pedals in Logitech Profiler?

EDIT: Guys. That integration. Oh my jebus. At first I thought it was a bug, but holy hell you guys are doing this right.