We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

Nop. I have a cracked version (No legal version of the game were found since no one sale one) and seems we can't register on "Gamespy.com" anymore. So the game crashes and I can't have an account to play online. So thumbs down from people who have cracked version with no Gamespy account.

How about reading the starting post?

F.A.Q.

Q. Do I have to own a legal version of TDU?

Yes

According to that, cracked versions will not be served with support here. Try to get a legal copy, 5 seconds of searching and I found one on Amazon.com for $17.35 + p+p. If that is to expensive for you try ebay, when you don't try both of them, you are not worth playing this amazing patch ;)

Nop. I have a cracked version (No legal version of the game were found since no one sale one) and seems we can't register on "Gamespy.com" anymore. So the game crashes and I can't have an account to play online. So thumbs down from people who have cracked version with no Gamespy account.

You can still buy it. I just had a look, it's on Amazon...

Jumping on map after leaving Ford dealer or tuner the game always crashed (0.03a file, with or without any options in launcher activated).

Installed is 1.68b (without new traffic) and 1975 mod, no other mods.

After deinstalling the 1975 mod, all is fine.

Did anyone make the same experience?

@326powah

Seriously? You're trying to play TDU on a technical preview? Windows 10 TP is meant to find bugs and microsoft looks for improvements together with the userbase. It's REALLY not meant to be your main operating system where you play your games. It is recommended to have your main system based on Windows 8.1 or Windows 7.

*Solo Races (-races): enable Solo races in Hardcore Mode

Wait! What!?! Does this mean you can do the single player stuff that going HC used to prevent you doing?

Can you now do stuff like Tantalus in HC??

NB: Tantalus was the first SP race that sprang to mind, the chances of me completing it in HC are woefully slim

Nope, I'm doing something wrong. I can find a race and it will let me change car to suit but the race doesn't start. Have tried adding -races to my shortcut and using the launcher

Guest .:TestDriver:.
So "don't find one" is a really really bad excuse for using pirate copies...

People, ebay and Amazon are out of service here. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE.

Besides, I am a developer and I do know how bad it is to use copied version while you could have own a legal version, there is a game called "Shetab dar shahr" (Accelerate in city) which the copy version and legal version are available but I do own a legal one because I have access to it. But you can't (maybe) because they only sell it in here (as far as I know), This is the situation I have with TDU but instead you are able to have a legal version but I can't. So better not to treat me as a bad guy.

Sorry for being a bit off topic, I had to write this post.

And @326powah and other people who have problem with their windows, why don't you try VMWare or any other virtual machine software? in this way you may solve your problem if you choose win XP or 7 for the virtual machine.

Enjoy the game,though.

Hi everybody,

first of all thanks to eveyone involved in this project, i just love tdu and I'm really glad to see it vital again. Now my question: is it possible to re-upload version 0.02A? Because V0.03A is somehow killing my TDU, talking about performance. With V0.02A i had between 47-60 fps, now i'm between 38-45... would be good to have the older version back. My stupidness didn't let me make a backup of the older version. :/

Maybe you activated some of FX modes which causes slowdowns.

I did activate HD mode and fps is lower but still very playable so thats not a problem for me, and everything works fine.

Also there are much more players on map and online so i like the update.

Maybe they are already looking what could be the problem for you guys.

Hmmm... i've been trying to play around with nvidia control panel and ingame detail settings etc., sadly without any noticable improvement. Only modification i have installed is the mod which adds the Facel Vega and Bugatti (wasn't it called patch 1.68b or so?). As far as i know this mod does not modify any of the fx data, at least i had no trouble with V0.02a. So, to put it short, after messing around the whole evening yesterday, it would be nice if V0.02a would make on my hdd again. If it's a problem to upload here, i would be gladly receiving it via mail...