We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DGSotW Week 23: Road Legal Versions of Racing Cars (1980-1999)

Ryzza5

Pick the Week 23 winner  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Week 23 winner

• Ryzza5
    • Milli
    • TDUFREAK500
    • TimBud
    • Apu N
    • Clarence
    • superhyper
    • Calster17
    • Prophecy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was/is already fairly clear, just use your head mate.

edit: I can already tell that TDUFREAK's entry is going to cause a stir- its also fine. Im fairly certain that the E36 was raced in normal circumstances (as opposed to the E46 GT class cars, and the E92 GT3), and it was built within the year restriction. I dont care what you do to the car- even stanced out and bodykitted, its fine.

I've got two pictures I've got to use.

Now I'll ask as one's a car that in the game they use the 2004 edition, yet the car it's self was first made in 1996 and was the same until they killed it off in 2004. (It's the Lotus Esprit V8)

Other is fine as from the 80's. Just asking and guess I know the answer but to be sure to be sure. :)

I've got two pictures I've got to use.

Now I'll ask as one's a car that in the game they use the 2004 edition, yet the car it's self was first made in 1996 and was the same until they killed it off in 2004. (It's the Lotus Esprit V8)

Other is fine as from the 80's. Just asking and guess I know the answer but to be sure to be sure. :)

I'm going to deny the Esprit, pretty much purely to keep to the rules, i'm sorry lol. (If I allowed that, then who's to say I wouldnt allow the R34- which im not allowing anyway, the JGTC R34 does not count as its race counterpart because its basically NASCAR- or the Spirit R, as they have versions from the 90s)

2 great cars (CLK-GTR and M1) and 2 awful locations.

CLK is in a place totally wrong for it, which imo, is ruining the photo, and the M1 is too bland, get it in a cooler place, with better lighting/shadow, maybe under a tree or something. lol

Milli, I chose that location because it has the lighting I prefer for black photo's... not too much background crap going on that distacts from the actual subject of the shot.

Why bother eh... I guess if I put in a GT5 location you'd love it right. FS.

:rolleyes: :)

That said though, I have just driven down the track a few hundred yards which has allowed me to get a better background contrast against the car.

Santu, I had issues with FM.net last night too... only just been able to get a bigshot uploaded to it.