We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 1998 Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600

Norby931

I wonder WHY nowadays most of cars don't have the same interior materials, a super example : bmw cars (especially 5 Series) were having more elegant wood than today

in my opinion : today Volkswagen Phaeton is a car which continues that 2000's "interior wood tradition" (looking pretty similar with this bmw 750 ["]Радикал-Фото :: Увеличенное изображение

). . . less wood is not the best for me :| and I rather use wood for my car than other materials, especially metal, whose fabrication process I think is less ecological (than cutting just several trees), which can be immediately replaces with new trees, younger and probably as ecological as an old tree (consuming the same carbon dioxide quantity, or releasing the same oxygen, or both [i don't know exactly here :D], or plants release oxygen more than trees, pfff, I have a lapsus)

probably the costs are smaller for 'other material' interiors, than for wood (anyway, trees must be planted a lot, I don't think "too much" is bad right now)

definely this is not a request :)) but I just say, because I like the (wood) interior of this car

Norby, I have a little "problem" and I don´t know how to go on, maybe you can help.

I use the physics from Tool831´s V600 and fixed the height to your car, as well as cam and IK.

It´s all fine, except the speed! I can´t make your car as fast as Tool´s V600. It´s all the same data, but when I shift yours from 5th to 6th gear, there is an immense lack of power.

I checked all data compared to Tool´s (which had a top speed over 320), but there are no mistakes at all.

Do you know what can cause this?! It´s weird.

Does anyone have matching physics for Norby´s V600? I don´t want it to go just over 270kmh.

Maybe somebody knows what´s the important point in the Physics Editor. I have no clues.

But anyways, this car mod is a piece of art!

I GOT IT, NORBY!

It is the "Acceleration"-setting in the TDUPE. I put it to 150 and now the V600 goes like hell.