We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DOGE4NASCAR is funded.

bartkramer

So, it's done, from an idea to fully funded 67.8 million dodge in 8 days. The doge car will run at the Aaron's 499 at Talladega on May 4th. If you want buy a die cast model, RCCA - Buy The Official Diecast of NASCAR® - Lionel Racing . That site has the rights to make die cast models from nascar races and more.

DOGE4NASCAR IS FUNDED!! : dogecoin

The livery they can use http://i.imgur.com/9LT38Mz.jpg. This will definitely be a race i will watch/download.

If you are wondering, WTF is a dogecoin; Bitcoin is so 2013: Dogecoin is the new cryptocurrency on the block | The Verge .

And if you even don't know what a bitcoin is, you have been living under a rock i'd guess :P.

Everyone is barking (bad pun intended) about this and how it's stupid...so what? Voice your opinion as much as you please, but I'm tired of seeing "OMG DOGGE IS DE WURST MEEM EVAR" on every single website.

I'm not saying you guys are as illiterate as my example, but it sums up what I've been seeing lately. Just get over it and move on, and while you're at it, do something that will make you think less of it, like raci-- uh...nevermind on that one, how about just anything you like to do? ;)

• 1 month later...