We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

E3 2015

Camel

It's less than 2 months until E3 2015 and the rumour mills are already turning.

Is the mysterious question mark adorned piece of paper really Fallout 4? Will any of the games shown at E3 this year be released looking as good as they are shown to be? Will they announce Cod of Duty 73 or Battlefailed 5? Will PD make an appearance with Gran Turismo 7 this year or in 2019? When will my questioning end?

What are you most looking forward to/hoping will show up at E3 this year?

I'm really excited about No Man's Sky. Maybe we'll see AC:Victory(to be honest, I kind of got bored of AC, I'd love to see the Prince of Persia series back). As Diablo said: Mass Effect, Fallout, Mad Max... we might see some pretty good games.

I'm hoping for GT7, FM6, Fallout 4, RB6 Siege, Elder Scrolls 6, Mass Effect 4, Crackdown, The Division and a few more so not much. :lol:

The main one for me is Fallout 4 though. It's been toooooo long since New Vegas but I hope it's more akin to Fallout 3 with the vaults.

I'll be a lot more weary of GT, given that 100% of the GT6 features that got me interested in it still have not been released. :furious:

Their only redeeming feature is that my Fanatec wheel now happens to work with the PS4 possibly thanks to some pCARS work behind the scenes. I'm done with Forza, unless they ever release on PC.

• 1 month later...