We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Favourite Music - Of The Week: Discussion

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you want to take everything after 'watch?v=' first

so the first video code should be uWgzDNkZmQ

secondly, the tags are not 'youtube' instead just 'tube'

so you should have (tube) (/tube) (obviously square brakets, not normal ones)

making (tube)uWgzDNkZmQ(tube)

and the result is...

[tube]uWgzDNkZmQ[/tube]

thanks, need to remember that :P and looks like a mod sorted it out for me :P

• 4 weeks later...
Don't know if its been said but Pendulum, I'm really enjoying driving to that atm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfwWgHi7gok

Let me guess a Radio 1 special ????

Its random I know but I might be seeing them tonight in Birmingham :excited: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I am saying this but I generally think most of the music out now (I mean this week, month, couple of months !) is crap there is nothing that is even 'average' :(.

I have only been buying classic/legendary albums lately because most of the music today is total crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting on Keane's new album

I'm waiting on Franz Ferdinand's new album

I'm waiting on The Kaiser Chief's new album

So there is no shortage of great music coming out but I'm playing the waiting game until it comes out :(.

Don't know if its been said but Pendulum, I'm really enjoying driving to that atm.

Definately! Propane Nightmares is one awesome song.

Other than that...Muse. Any of their songs really, although at the moment, I am finding that I love Bliss a lot from seeing them live at RAH (Bootlegs are on Muselive). Amazing stuff.

Let me guess a Radio 1 special ????

Its random I know but I might be seeing them tonight in Birmingham :excited: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I am saying this but I generally think most of the music out now (I mean this week, month, couple of months !) is crap there is nothing that is even 'average' :(.

I have only been buying classic/legendary albums lately because most of the music today is total crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting on Keane's new album

I'm waiting on Franz Ferdinand's new album

I'm waiting on The Kaiser Chief's new album

So there is no shortage of great music coming out but I'm playing the waiting game until it comes out :(.

Its a shame that Kaiser Chiefs are crap live. And their old stuff is much better then their new stuff.

But Pendulum own!

Its a shame that Kaiser Chiefs are crap live. And their old stuff is much better then their new stuff.

But Pendulum own!

What you on about Kaisers are crap ???????

I saw them live in November in Birmingham they were fantastic probably the best gig I have ever been too :excited:.

I will admit their latest album has nothing on unemployment but its not bad either !!!!

EDIT:

I couldn't get any Pendulum tickets they were sold out :cry: !!!!! ....

......... but I brought their new album today and its alright actually (I was thinking wouldn't be that good !), I also brought the greatest hits of Tom Petty & The Heartbrakers you should check them out :cool:.

*Punches you in the face*

What on earth are you thinking! Snap out of it!

Music i'm really into atm: Propane Nightmare - Pendulum. One !?£*&%$£!! awesome song!

And also this surprisingly enough. I find it the only properly good song on his album, and one of the only good 'classical' songs. For the record, I only like modern classical music, like this, nothing from before about 1980. I hate it, but I love this.

Divenire - Ludovico Einaudi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAI2doCUbNc