We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

Well heres my interpratation, I think it was ment in the way of idiot or muppet or along them lines I would not think for a second that he would mean it in an insultive manner.

As for the meaning as far as I'm aware there are only 2 one being a descriptive term for an intermate part of a womans anatomy and the other meaning idiot or muppet or the like.

As I said above I would say it is the latter meaning rather than the first, this is the way I use it towards people I know (mainly to apprentices when they make a mistake in a joky way) and to other forum members via MSN and on the box and they use it towards me in the same manner.

I can see why you may be offended, but I'm sure it wasn't used to insult you. Its all down to interpratation and as on the forum it is read and not heard so you don't know the tone it was ment, twat is just one of many words that can be taken in this way.

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, can't really argue with that. All that is happening here is everyone getting a bad impression of diablo, and it's going to change the way the forum is. I think it's best being seen as a misunderstanding, and for the two of you to discuss it between you.

Haha, can't really argue with that. All that is happening here is everyone getting a bad impression of diablo, and it's going to change the way the forum is. I think it's best being seen as a misunderstanding, and for the two of you to discuss it between you.

here here, so we can go back on topic and find our next tw........ nugget :p

(sorry couldn't resist it)

jeez...i come back from Paris (amazing and beautiful btw) and i arrive at a huge argument over one silly little word...and Iced...dont have a go at me for this coz ive just spent from 7:50AM-8:30PM on a coach coming from paris...im tired and im hungry.

#

I agree with my part.

can we please just move on. we get it now iced you took it the wrong way maybe newage just thought you had a lighter side. perhaps he was wrong. anyway please noone post anything about this again its dragged on enough now.

:badspelling:

There are no corners here, only circular rooms so you'll just keep running. :)

AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

HELP ME

:p ahh i do love these circular rooms just a question do they have door's

Guest RB26DETT

i hired a doorman, when we didn't have doors!

LIES! ALL LIES!!!

*runs around circular room endlessly*

(hey, just trying to lighten up the mood. ;))

I'm quite surprised by this. It was unbelievably obvious that Iced was offended by what Diablo said, although Diablo was meaning nothing wrong. However, he doesn't know Iced, he's never met Iced and doesn't know what will/won't annoy him. But the fact that when Iced is annoyed by something, certain people go, 'Oh, don't be so stupid, it doesn't matter if someone calls you a twat. Grow up'

To you, it may not. But to Iced, it does. And he's a different person to you, so who are you to tell him what should and shouldn't annoy him? What's annoyed me even more is the fact that baldred has asked us to move on because it's giving Diablo a 'bad image', and when he does finally turn up, Diablo makes an 'apology' that, from I'm standing, looks surprisingly un-heartfelt.

cry mich eine river... if people cant understand the concept of context, then they probably are twats :p (joke!)

seriously though, i would be offended by very little people could say,and even if something was said out of line, but in a jokey context i would just smile and reply with 'charming you cheeky git'. seriously, people need to chillax and stop taking this so seriously.

anyway, as diablo requested, i gonna drop this, who's up for nuggetting this week anyway?