We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really cannot remember what i've posted here or not, but here's some stuff. The same One-77 as someone else saw!

~ images snipped ~

where some of those pics taken in locarno, switzerland? i went there too but just for fun and skating didn't look to much at cars

Turns out I can't tell the difference between an Aston Martin DB9 and what I thought was a chav in a Vauxhall Corsa with a bin for an exhaust. Wasn't paying too much attention to the noise the car was making after I deemed it to be a chav.

Sat here trying to watch some Experimental Metal videos on YouTube and wondering what idiot keeps revving his car at the end of my road at 8PM while he's sat still with his HID headlights on full for. Turn off the music, monitor and lights and peer through the curtains to see the silohette of a DB9 sat at the end of the road. Next thing I know is a blip of the throttle and he shoots off down the road before I can get any sort of camera out.

I can't even take pictures of cars which are stood still, I fail badly.

The local takeaway delivery guy has a riced out 206 (painted matte grey..., black wheels and a huggggeee exhaust) which just sounds ridiculous. I hear it all the time and it annoys the hell out of me.

Some pretty good spots today, an RS5, Mazzer Gran Turismo and a Ferrari 430 scuderia picked someone up from my school >.< It didn't sound as impressive as I expected but I didn't hear it rev properly or hear it in the higher RPM's where I'm sure it'd sound :drool: It was white with black stripes.