We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BADNED's signature hints for TDU2 vehicles.

CLR-GTR

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Firecatman: eh ye that's true, must have misthought that one :p Sorry.

@CobraDBlade: It would fit for wings, but not exactly a long nose.

I think I'll make an exception for this hint and put three cars in the first post seen as how similar the Superbird and Daytona are, even though they say no panel is exchangeable.

• 3 weeks later...

True! I did hear that over there caddy is the chosen car of geriatrics, here I've only ever seen one caddy and it's being used as a taxi, that's how badly the brand does in Britain. Volvo is certainly the car for grannies here though. Because they're so safe, old people usually drive them like they're invincible, making them a great way to send a biker into a coma as they pull out like idiots... It happens all of the time to me, I swear I'm a master of dodging the Nordic tanks now!

• 4 months later...
;368776']Just had a thought. Sine BADNED has two "s"'s in it, it could mean something about some "SS" car.

picture

Huh.

-Leadfoot

The most famouse SS would be a Camaro right? But TDU2 already had the 2SS confirmed a whole while ago (unless 2SS and SS are not the same...)

As Audi seems to be a "big player" in TDU2 ...

What about the Audi Sport quattro? But that does not fit with double s :(

greetz

No, this rally car thing has to do with one of his first hints: A Rally Legend. ;) I think the Quattro or Stratos are the two best candidates.