We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Range Rover Evoque Unveiled!

CarMadMike

evoque630.jpg

Yup, That's actually the official Production version. They've changed pretty much nothing from the LRX concept, which is good to see.

Not much has been released about it at the moment. We should see it on the roads next summer, I'm not 100% sure if a 5 door version is in the running at the moment, I'd imagine so.

I love it :drool:, I seen the unveiling live, It's a proper baby land rover, It's a lot smaller than it looks.

Finally a concept car that changed less than 10% on looks for the production version. It looks great, especially for a Range Rover which are not my favorite cars.

Only the wheels put the thing down a bit, they should be a bit bigger or at least a more sporty design.

You can choose 2WD or 4WD, There is 4WD too I think.

As for them offering 2WD, I think it's good to be honest, sure it's not an LR tradition, but hey, do most range rovers end up going off road? No.

Yer it makes sense but that’s not the point, it shows its an offroader for the road and to me that’s idiotic, buy a A6 or 5 series. We all know cars like the X3 and freelander are like this but they don’t have to make it so obvious.