We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Ferrari Trailer shows Ferraris!!

Camel

LOL true salesman at work.

Don't blame us when you log on TDUCk the next day and all you see is "Test Drive Unlimited Central Island Paradise Central" and iLLusion's name everywhere. And the forum would be gone. There would only be a download link. And a message box would appear that would force you to download and install it or else the page would redirect to a rick roll.

Am I giving iLLusion a hint? *Nudge nudge* :cheeky:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame us when you log on TDUCk the next day and all you see is "Test Drive Unlimited Central Island Paradise Central" and iLLusion's name everywhere. And the forum would be gone. There would only be a download link. And a message box would appear that would force you to download and install it or else the page would redirect to a rick roll.

TXPro Central?

Was just finally confirming a fear I had (~criticism), won't happen again. :X

But why not.. (SuperhyperTDU), let's just eat up and ignore a s**n 4 year old "slight public outrage" being

to big part unchanged, barely fixed and sold again, (likely talk won't help so, sorry for even bringing it up).

I guess many simply accept it, that's fine, free world and all that. :)

(Diablo.. if you want, examine the 2 pic's yellow line (where I marked).. you'll see the road IS "copy&paste" from Tdu1 (not all roads and everywhere I know).

Anyho, enough argue.

ONtopic:

Nice video :)

Well was that one bit of road a real problem in the game? I mean not all of the road in TDU was like stairs so maybe they felt only a minor touch-up was needed at that point. Basically I don't see the point of being pedantic about something that wasn't a problem to begin with.

Well was that one bit of road a real problem in the game? I mean not all of the road in TDU was like stairs so maybe they felt only a minor touch-up was needed at that point. Basically I don't see the point of being pedantic about something that wasn't a problem to begin with.

I'm glad they used it - it shows how great a game TDU1 was if only need to update weather effects and textures (for the most part) to keep it up to date.

TDU2 looks to be a beautiful game, but I just hope someone tells them that just because understeer is bad doesn't mean it should be left out of the game.

-Leadfoot

Nooo, you know all about my devious plan to take control, first over the TDU:C and then the whole world! Bu-ha-ha-ha!

On more serious note, you got some pretty wild imagination, I'll have to +rep you for that! Thank you for making me laugh so hard. ;)