We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Day and Night Cycle (joke?)

iLLGT3

Found this via TDU2 Online. According to johnnyboy15nl and the boys over at the steam community group, the day and night cycle has been changed..

Johnnyboy's post can be found here.

At first, we were told 2 hours and 30 minutes. Now, it seems somebody has been told 24 minutes. If this is true, than that's absolutely ridiculous.. First the car list and now this? It'll essentially take 2 in game days to drive across O'ahu. :rolleyes:

Any confirmation?

Discuss.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(maybe.. game will surprise us yet).

So many people are saying so many different things I'll be surprised about pretty much everything when I get the game. (":O Is that car in here?")

This guy though names no sources or anything and that info is so random (why would they reveal exactly when you unlock Oahu?) I don't believe any of the stuff in that "announcement". *touches wood*

Do what They did with Burnout Pardise.......HAve it so you can set it!

If i recall, you could pick from 12, 24 and 48 mins, 24 hour, Real time(time is accourding to what your clock was set at!) or you could set it to be stuck at a time of day!

Just a suggesting Atari, if your reading this! :cool:

Do what They did with Burnout Pardise.......HAve it so you can set it!

If i recall, you could pick from 12, 24 and 48 mins, 24 hour, Real time(time is accourding to what your clock was set at!) or you could set it to be stuck at a time of day!

Just a suggesting Atari, if your reading this! :cool:

Good idea, but that would throw a ratchet in their weather predictions and matching-ToD-for-all-players systems.

-Leadfoot