We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pagani Huayra - Leaked! (Video with sounds!)

Penfold

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Odd"? The Ferrari Four thing looks 1 million times better than this.

Let's hope it sounds great and is still that funky choice for this segment of cars, as it can't really rely on it's looks anymore.

This.

The original Zonda was ugly, this is just.... a gazillion times worse. Even the interior is just... I'm sorry, but I can honestly not think of anything that I think looks worse than that. :confused:

The original Zonda was ugly, this is just.... a gazillion times worse. Even the interior is just... I'm sorry, but I can honestly not think of anything that I think looks worse than that. :confused:

The original Zonda wasn't ugly, it was just ridiculous beyond comprehension. The big deal with it was it was so crazy, with its alien-invader look, that you had to pay attention, unlike the watered-down Lambos and Ferraris. But what I feared would happen (that Pagani would follow that trend with later models) seems to be happening.

Except the Huayra doesn't look like a cool alien, it looks like one of the mind sucking things that waddles around and drools on people.

-Leadfoot

;386509']The original Zonda wasn't ugly' date=' it was just ridiculous beyond comprehension. The big deal with it was it was so crazy, with its alien-invader look, that you [i']had[/i] to pay attention, unlike the watered-down Lambos and Ferraris. But what I feared would happen (that Pagani would follow that trend with later models) seems to be happening.

Except the Huayra doesn't look like a cool alien, it looks like one of the mind sucking things that waddles around and drools on people.

-Leadfoot

To me it was ugly. Mostly because of all the round and bubbly shapes on it which I hate on cars, plus the odd proportions of the thing. It was an attention-getter though, I'll give you that.

Your description of this new one though instantly made me think this, don't ask me why. :leaves:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s269/worleth720/Wobbuffet.jpg

That interior looks sweeet. The exterior however, oh dear. The front looks like a Zonda R but.. worse. The back looks a bit stupid with those lights, and no wing. The whole car doesn't seem that well proportioned. It's a shame really, the Zonda Cinque or even Zonda R was incredible, this, can't live up to those in looks. Ah well, probably a marmite car, but i'm stuck in the middle now.