We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

[ATTACH]19448[/ATTACH]

iRacing 3-month membership. Main tracks I do are oval, while driving the Street Stock. If you ever do see me, I'll be driving an orange, blue, and yellow 13 (preferred #) car with Intel and Adidas as sponsors. It's all fun and games until you realize what iRacing is all about XD.

Yay! Jap! :D Gonna keep it standard?

:D Nope, those exhaust tips are not at all standard. I have many mods planned, I´ve put together a $1600 order at mx5parts.co.uk which I will have shipped to me early february. Eibach -45mm, Pipercross Viper induction kit and many small mods like scuff plate with illuminated mx5 logo, illuminated gear knob etc. I already did a HID conversion on the main beams, looks just like standard HIDs. In the summer it will get new 17" rims and a TDR flash tune which will give it around 140hp and an even more incredible throttle response :)

:D Nope, those exhaust tips are not at all standard. I have many mods planned, I´ve put together a $1600 order at mx5parts.co.uk which I will have shipped to me early february. Eibach -45mm, Pipercross Viper induction kit and many small mods like scuff plate with illuminated mx5 logo, illuminated gear knob etc. I already did a HID conversion on the main beams, looks just like standard HIDs. In the summer it will get new 17" rims and a TDR flash tune which will give it around 140hp and an even more incredible throttle response :)

Nice :D If you do a thread on her stick a link in here :)

About. Damn. Time. :evil: I'll be waiting whenever multiplayer gets implemented :cheeky:

This.

I bought a cool keyring lol

1598435_10202596275525143_1031089409_n.jpg?oh=df2d1c3d1aae13406c31c2b25625c9a5&oe=52DF8854&__gda__=1390390530_8fc1b3dae6e2304033577343a9105c9b

To go with what I have planned as my next purchase hopefully.

Nice :D If you do a thread on her stick a link in here :)

This.

I bought a cool keyring lol

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/t34/1598435_10202596275525143_1031089409_n.jpg?oh=df2d1c3d1aae13406c31c2b25625c9a5&oe=52DF8854&__gda__=1390390530_8fc1b3dae6e2304033577343a9105c9b

To go with what I have planned as my next purchase hopefully.

Already have one sort of, doesnt look like you've seen it:

Bought my first car | turboduck forum

Nice keyring btw! Looks cool. I want a keyring for my car key too, one that says mx-5. Haven't found one I like yet..

I was torn between choosing 3 different version of the Jag, either the BRG Coupe, Red Coupe or a Cream Roadster. Would have liked the RG Roadster, but nowwhere has it.

About the figures... I'm always on the lookout for more. Tricky finding the ones I want though. I'll stick induvidual photos in the Anime Thread.

About the figures... I'm always on the lookout for more. Tricky finding the ones I want though.

Only figures I have are 2 chibi style Hatsune Miku ones, which always make me smile. :D Keep meaning to on of the GoodSmile Racing Miku figures, (Chibi or normal style), but haven't seen one in a while and last one i saw was a bit pricey.