We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series

Norby931

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! That sounds good mate! :thumbsup: E39 is one of the best in M5 family!^^ Hoping the 2012 M5 F10 will follows right after this car as your next project! ;)

I also like the e39. Btw i hesitate between the e39 and f10 but i finally decide now i do the e39 and maybe later the f10. :)

I like the no spoiler version. Gives it that cruising look. Again, I've made some physics for it so if you want them just let me know. By the way, did you look at my suggestions for your Porsche 996 GT3 '04? Because it would make the car better with my suggestions. Meanwhile I'm gonna do some donuts in this C63 Black. :)

This is your best mod as far, I love Mercedes too, and I'm surprised with this C 63 BS

Wow! That sounds good mate! :thumbsup: E39 is one of the best in M5 family!^^ Hoping the 2012 M5 F10 will follows right after this car as your next project! ;)

I also like the e39. Btw i hesitate between the e39 and f10 but i finally decide now i do the e39 and maybe later the f10. :)

yeah +1 for that

That's an awsome mod! Thank you very much! But I've got this problem with the rear rims: [ATTACH=CONFIG]17736[/ATTACH]

The car replace the Maserati 3500 GT

Thx! C63 bs on the Maserati 3500gt? No matter... Hmm... Maybe this rims not work on this car. G category cars have "ballon" tyres and this rims maybe not work with it. :) Try it with another rimset. You can find some very cool rims at the vehicle customization section, or replace it another car. But always make a backup from the original files! :)

• 4 weeks later...