We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Time for another fun poll! Apocalyptic Zombie Apocalypse!

Guest MrLolololXD

What would you choose to save your life during a zompocalypse?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What would you choose to save your life during a zompocalypse?

• Mitsubishi i-Miev
    • Hummer H1
    • Mercedes C63 AMG

Guest MrLolololXD

Okay, so, the World is currently undergoing a zombie apocalypse. Imagine something along the lines of Zombieland, except there are a few more people left than just 4... Anyway, your current car just broke down outside a seemingly unharmed car dealer, so you walk in and find 3 cars, all with 2 weapons on their seats. You must choose only 1 of these 3 cars with their weapons inside. No weapon swapping.

The cars are...

Mitsubishi I-Miev with a sniper rifle (idgas what sniper rifle, I'm not a gun nerd, just a sniper rifle) and 10 flare grenades (distracts and attracts zombies to it). For the nimble quiet people. Zoom around silently in your electric I-Miev, with it's short wheelbase, it's great at being thrown around through tight corners and obstacles. Enough room to carry an extra 1 survivor and your gear comfortably, and then park up on a hill out of sight and scope down those zombie buggers before you swoop in for supplies. Has a top speed of 130km/h and a 170km driving range. Takes just over 30 minutes to recharge with the special supplied charger.

Hummer H1 with a machine gun and 10 explosive grenades with a pair of spiked knuckles. Forget sneaking from place to place from a distance, you're not afraid to let the zombies know you're coming, so they have a chance to run away from you, or to get up close for some zombie brain splattering fun. With enough room to carry 3 fellow apocalyptic survivors and your gear. While it does get around at what is not exactly break neck speeds, or go-kart like handling, you can withstand a lot of punishment and go places the other 2 cars can't. With the 0-100 time and fuel consumption figures, one can only imagine a high number for both.

Mercedes C63 AMG with an assult rifle and 10 smoke grenades. Unlike the other 2 cars, you have speed on your side, aswell as the option to run & gun. You can get out of trouble easily by throwing down a smoke grenade and with your speed, you will be gone before the zombies even know you started to move. While not the most stealthy or heavy duty car, you can easily gun down zombies from a medium distance and swoop in, grab the loot and get away before the dead zombie's friends come to avenge them. Enough room to carry another 2 survivors and all your gear, while doing it in style. 0-100 in 4.5 seconds, a 250km/h top speed and fuel consumption figures that can only be described as reasonable.

QUICK, pick one, the zombies are coming! :eek:

A little one sided towards the C63 with the options? :cheeky:

Hard to pick really, as if a zombie outbreak did happen stuff like fuel would go quickly(everyone panic buying) so that could be the C63 gone due to fuel.That said, would there be electric's working still? But the Electric car would mean i can't be herd, there four that'd be it!

I'm over thinking this really!

If Dead Rising 2 told me anything it's that the Hummer is best for the job! xD

IRL, I'd go with the Saab in my driveway right now ;)

Hummer... if it is an apocalypse Zombie, whatever the speed, because where i am going to will have zombies. So, i prefer drive over them than just run away. Plus, i must be able to push a big pile of bodies and maybe get over pretty much anything.

:lol:

• 3 months later...

everyone with AMG's will be sitting in the traffic jams with empty abandon cars, while people with H1's will be driving over your AMG's :D

as for Mitsubishi I-Miev, pick it up and put it in your pocket for backup, when after 2miles H1 fuel tank will be dry empty.