We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

4 minutes ago, Psychosis said:

I'm having problems with invisible clothes and not being able to buy furniture as well.

Is there also a way to get back the DLC packs within the offline thing?

To get the DLC content in the game, download and copy-paste this patch of the latest version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CSGTirP4BRwM9O1nBY1YJdk0qLCfQxTs/view

The official update servers are down, so it has to be done manually.

Install it on a stock game, that isn't unpacked or anything mod related. You can mod again after the update is installed.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Despite the fact that the original modders are gone away from a long time ago (I suppose), I wanted to thank you for the work, love and dedication to patch this game and make it more complete, more en

Thanks @Kikwik It was great working on it with @Xarlith and @Jorgemodek. The LP570-4 is still one of my favourite mods I've done.   

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- TDU2:UP v0.4 March 31, 2014   The main target of this project is to fix many little bugs which were left by developers. Since Eden Games is closed we

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Aquarious said:

To get the DLC content in the game, download and copy-paste this patch of the latest version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CSGTirP4BRwM9O1nBY1YJdk0qLCfQxTs/view

The official update servers are down, so it has to be done manually.

Install it on a stock game, that isn't unpacked or anything mod related. You can mod again after the update is installed.

Okay, but do you have possible clues about some of the clothing items and furniture being broken? Is it related to this DLC mess that I don't have?

The manual update did work fine though, thanks!

Edited by Psychosis
1 hour ago, Aquarious said:

Not sure what's causing that, I don't have any issues like that.

If I have to take a guess, the textures might be corrupted. Try reinstalling the game, that's your best bet.

Yeah actually updating the game manually to the latest version fixed that so it's all good. How's TDU world project coming along, if you don't mind me asking?

Good to hear 🙂

TDU World is coming along nicely, though there isn't much to announce yet. We're currently doing a lot of research on how the multiplayer part of the game worked exactly. This is done so we better understand what the game needs to have a well working server.

We're also making a modpack on the side, that's coming along nicely as well. We might give a sneak peek in the near future. 🙂 I often post about the modpack progress in our Discord channel, you can join if you want: https://discord.gg/TX2QDB6

• 4 weeks later...

Despite the fact that the original modders are gone away from a long time ago (I suppose), I wanted to thank you for the work, love and dedication to patch this game and make it more complete, more enjoyable for us.

What I like the most from this mod is that it focus on bugfixes and to complete unfinished cars already ingame, instead of adding new ones and replacing old ones, keeping the original experience and completing it like the devs would do.

That's why I don't download the autopack mods. I want to discover the original roster of cars from this specific era instead of having very modern and lot of hypercars. I don't denigrate the work of the autopack mods, as some modders worked on this unofficial patch and made a wonderful work bringing those cars into TDU 2. It's only my own preferences.

Also it's a shame that the development of this unofficial patch was stopped years ago, because it would be worth it to continue.

But with the new TDU Solar Crown coming soon, it's ok. 😋 So thanks again, really love this game and this rewarding exploration and cruising, sim experience that no other games have reached yet.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements