We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Girl Problems

ScoobSTi

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had similar recently.

A girl I quite liked the look of was working where I work for just over a month recently. She was actually the secretary's daughter (oooer). She gave all the signs of being massively in to me which instantly rang alarm bells in my mind. Honestly she'd say some crazily weird things which you'd think a girl would only say to someone if they really wanted 'it', and fast. I ignored all of this, last day she was there my mind was going crazy because I was going to ask for her number or something. A part of my mind said "Don't bother", so I left it. Felt gutted for a few days, got back to work after the weekend and wasn't as bothered, a week later I overhear her mum in a conversation at work confirming said girl already had a boyfriend. So I avoided making myself look a complete fool, so after all is said and done I'm quite happy I was my normal hesitant self.

Mother of God, she was one attractive lass though.

See ken your theory has a massive flaw...it requires a job....yeah :lol:

Well living with your parents for the rest of your life while letting them work their asses off while you sit and demand things you want from them isn't going to work or give you any life lessons either. :p

Today a friend of mine acts in the theater (he is studying) and I'm going with my gf, as she is also friend of him. It seems that my gf is a bit mad at me because I'm not going to pick her up from her house to go to see my friend, and the place is just 15 blocks (roughly 1,5km) away from my house. Btw she lives like 7 or 8 km from home, but I have to go through one of the busiest places in the city and even more at this hour... Well, I haven't changed my mind so far :P

What do you think?

• 3 years later...

Dont want to spam the other thread, so I decided to revive this one, and yeah I know Im late to the party as always.

So I still haven't asked out that girl I like, and its been driving me crazy lately, the problem Im facing here isI only get to see her for short period of time at work, and I dont want to just shoot out of nowhere like "hey would you go out with me?" its just to awkward. What do I do here? Should I just give up?

Dont want to spam the other thread, so I decided to revive this one, and yeah I know Im late to the party as always.

So I still haven't asked out that girl I like, and its been driving me crazy lately, the problem Im facing here isI only get to see her for short period of time at work, and I dont want to just shoot out of nowhere like "hey would you go out with me?" its just to awkward. What do I do here? Should I just give up?

You guys work in same place?

No let me start from beginning, Im a car mechanic, I work at a small workshop and she lives around the corner like a 3 minute walk so shes basically our customer. I only get to see her when she drops her car in or picks it up, so at best I get a 5 min window to talk to her and usually Im busy with something, or theres people around or all at once.

So yeah it sucks, if for once she waited with the car I'd at least try to work something out, even though i'm crap at talking to girls.

I could hit her up on Facebook but that would be even more awkward, and besides what could I say "Hey Im that lame mechanic guy who's been scared to talk to you for the past year"? Its just :fp:

No let me start from beginning, Im a car mechanic, I work at a small workshop and she lives around the corner like a 3 minute walk so shes basically our customer. I only get to see her when she drops her car in or picks it up, so at best I get a 5 min window to talk to her and usually Im busy with something, or theres people around or all at once.

So yeah it sucks, if for once she waited with the car I'd at least try to work something out, even though i'm crap at talking to girls.

I could hit her up on Facebook but that would be even more awkward, and besides what could I say "Hey Im that lame mechanic guy who's been scared to talk to you for the past year"? Its just :fp:

So you don't know her at all. You just saw her, found her pretty, and is going over it for a year?

I don't know, if i were you, i'd wait for a moment you meet her out of the shop, and then you can start with, hey, i think i know you, aren't you the girl that has x car? She might be like what? at first, but then you explain you work at the shop, and you like cars a lot, and tend to memorize people by their cars and try to get to know more about her.

Edit: Scott has a point, but my concern is about losing a costumer, that's why i suggested try to talk to her out of your work place. Be proffessional. :lol:

Well maybe not a year, yes I remembered her from the first time she visited when I started working there, but at first she was just a nice girl, only recently Ive realised she might be the type of girl Im looking for.

Besides its not like I seen her once or twice and instantly tried to ask her out, shes been here quite few times, I served her pesonally few times also few times shes been around I joked around not directly with her but people laughed and so did she, so its not like Im the totally unknown random guy, she knows me from looks, knows my name and stuff, so its not like im that totally unknown guy that just saw a nice looking girl and isntantly wanted to bang her like a dog.

Mainly i didn't ask her out because as you said i didnt want to be unprofessional especially when there are other customers around, though at the same time people meet each other on streets not knowing nothing about the other person, so would it be really bad if i ask her out?

Id love to meet her in a shop or something where I could go up to her and start a normal conversation, but what are the chances? I dont really go out much anyways so...

Well maybe not a year, yes I remembered her from the first time she visited when I started working there, but at first she was just a nice girl, only recently Ive realised she might be the type of girl Im looking for.

Besides its not like I seen her once or twice and instantly tried to ask her out, shes been here quite few times, I served her pesonally few times also few times shes been around I joked around not directly with her but people laughed and so did she, so its not like Im the totally unknown random guy, she knows me from looks, knows my name and stuff, so its not like im that totally unknown guy that just saw a nice looking girl and isntantly wanted to bang her like a dog.

Mainly i didn't ask her out because as you said i didnt want to be unprofessional especially when there are other customers around, though at the same time people meet each other on streets not knowing nothing about the other person, so would it be really bad if i ask her out?

Id love to meet her in a shop or something where I could go up to her and start a normal conversation, but what are the chances? I dont really go out much anyways so...

Knock on your door she won't. So, you better start to get out more often if you really want to.